Fernandinho explains why Man City's players are struggling with Pep Guardiola's demands
City fell behind three times before salvaging a 3-3 draw in Wednesday night’s thrilling Champions league Group C clash at Celtic.
Guardiola was angered by City’s lack of focus when they conceded a goal at the start of each half.
But Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho says it is inevitable there will be dips in form and mistakes, saying: “The level of intensity is very high, during the training sessions and during games.
“It’s not easy to keep at that level, the same intensity every game, sometimes we go a little bit down, sometimes we are up.
“As we saw against Celtic, the team - especially... read more
- 07:37 Woman injured after HGV and car crash in Mirfield
- 07:37 Ronnie O’Sullivan heats up Shaun Murphy rivalry with UK Snooker...
- 07:36 Real Madrid confident of landing Tottenham star Hugo Lloris based...
- 07:36 Man Utd on red alert as Fulham begin hunt for wonderkid Ryan...
- 07:33 New Pokemon Go Gen 3 region exclusives revealed following Weather...
- 07:32 Snow and ice to hit Monday commute as Britain shivers
- 07:31 Santa’s grotto closes down after Father Christmas is snowed in
- 07:31 How snow and ice in London is affecting tubes, trains, buses and roads
- 07:31 Man Utd news: Danny Murphy aims surprising jibe at Jose Mourinho...
- 07:31 Barcelona news: Man Utd stunned by latest Antoine Griezmann...
- 07:31 Bagging up brilliant marketing
- 07:31 Lancashire County Council award £104m NHS contract to Virgin Care
- 07:31 Leeds bus services face disruption as private hire drivers stage...
- 07:26 Snow and ice to hit Monday commute as Britain shivers
- 07:26 Metro disruption LIVE: Delays of more than 30 minutes due to four...
- 07:26 Lionel Messi demands Barcelona contract talks urgently take place -...
- 07:23 SNOW WATCH: Derbyshire school and road closures
- 07:22 Lane closure on M6 after lorry fire
- 07:22 WANTED: Police search for man in connection with 'assault'
- 07:21 BBC weather: Carol Kirkwood brightens up icy forecast in fitted...
- 07:21 SNOW WATCH: Derbyshire school and road closures
- 07:20 Snow and ice to hit Monday commute as Britain shivers
- 07:20 Dad of Yassar Yaqub challenges IPCC chief to live TV debate
- 07:19 Man caught trying to meet girls for sex after being released early...
- 07:18 The staggering number of Birmingham children at risk in their own...
- 07:18 Scotland ‘key to delivering Labour government’ - Richard Leonard
- 07:17 Hartlepool United weigh up Deverdics’ red card appeal
- 07:17 Pets at Home team paws to help cause
- 07:14 Plans for new restaurant, shop and student flats in Hyson Green...
- 07:13 Metro misery as trains fail due to severe weather