Female interpreter is ‘raped by knife-wielding migrants’ in the Jungle refugee camp
Three knife-wielding migrants bundled a woman to the ground and raped her in front of a colleague as a TV crew filmed in the Jungle refugee camp.
The rape victim, an Afghan woman from Paris, was acting as an interpreter to a 42-year-old male reporter.
She was bundled to the ground and attacked as the two other assailants restrained her colleague.
Man got stuck in chimney after locking his keys in his house Judicial sources in nearby Boulogne-sur-Mer confirmed that three UK-bound Afghans were responsible for the vicious assault, and were still at large.
Pascal Marconville, the prosecutor in... read more
- 12:18 Busy road closed after accident
- 12:18 Burglar crashed £120,000 Bentley stolen during raid on Leeds home
- 12:17 SNEAK PEEK: What’s inside this week’s Ripley and Heanor News?
- 12:16 Spread your own poppy seeds in Ashfield for remembrance
- 12:15 Saudi Arabia widens crackdown on women's rights activists
- 12:15 Wakefield games firm raises £217m in stock market floatation
- 12:15 Sports centre demolished - and it will be a two year wait for a new...
- 12:14 Cyclist’s warning after Quainton pothole causes injuries
- 12:14 Mail staff scoops plenty of litter to help Big Clean 2018
- 12:14 Cycling cop arrested man carrying a carrier bag full of knives...
- 12:14 Millom Park Run 75 - 'the day for tumbling personal bests'
- 12:13 Help save the last bank in Sowerby Bridge
- 12:12 Groups given more time in battle to save Northamptonshire libraries
- 12:11 Wakefield games firm raises £217m in stock market floatation
- 12:11 Sports centre demolished - and it will be a two year wait for a new...
- 12:11 Role models inspire pupils at north Cumbrian schools
- 12:11 Stewart Donald confirms he has agreed a deal with new Sunderland...
- 12:11 Cumbrian mum's tribute to missing daughter
- 12:11 Trippet Lane student flats development given green light
- 12:11 Desperate to escape the rain and cold? Then why not give it a Goa!
- 12:11 Heartbreak and heroes on the road to freedom: A trip to Alabama to...
- 12:11 Killer whales, humpbacks and sand lizards: The surprisingly exotic...
- 12:10 'The mindset is that boys are not raped': India ends silence on...
- 12:10 Prestwich semi to become Jewish study centre after new plans waved...
- 12:10 Double joy for PNE youngster Adam O'Reilly
- 12:10 UK calls for special EU deal on data-sharing laws after Brexit
- 12:10 Barrow man to appear in court over alleged curfew breaches
- 12:10 'It's always in the back of my mind': Northamptonshire teenager...
- 12:10 Wigan's M&S shop is safe ... for now
- 12:10 All the fun of the fair on offer at village auction