Feline satisfied? Couple are delighted when hotel fulfils their joke request for 'some chocolates and a cat'
Most of us, perhaps unless we're Mariah Carey, leave the 'special requests' box empty when we book a hotel.
But one couple thought they'd throw caution to the wind and pose the question anyway: 'May I have a box of chocolates for the love of my life? A cat is fine, too'. To their surprise, the Hilton Garden Inn in Louisville delivered.
Tony Gagnon shared a photo of his girlfriend posing with their spoils on Imgur - an array of Nestle snacks, a hand-written card and a framed picture of a cat.
The concierge's fairly run-of-the-mill card read: 'Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn... read more
- 12:10 What your school pencil case said about you
- 12:09 You could earn £50,000 working for the RAC
- 12:09 What TV channel is Manchester City vs Manchester United on? Derby...
- 12:09 Nottingham-made website Profit Accumulator claims to remove all...
- 12:08 Launch of Valley author’s debut novel
- 12:08 Hartlepool teen who battled back from two brain operations calls on...
- 12:08 Government urged to end 'secrets' over Orgreave and give former...
- 12:08 Pupils at South Shields school tuck into healthy food in Five A Day...
- 12:07 Girl, 17, and two men quizzed by police after shots fired at homes...
- 12:06 Disney's Frozen 2 has FINALLY been given a release date
- 12:05 Northumberland Livestock
- 12:05 Printing error leads to some postal votes being done again
- 12:05 Happy 100th birthday Ethel
- 12:05 Protestors lodge last-ditch plans
- 12:05 A fabulous feast for folk at Filey festival
- 12:04 Tour de Yorkshire: Forged by legacy
- 12:04 Knights of St. Columba present £1,200 charity cheques
- 12:04 Traders set the stalls out on big market move
- 12:04 Antisocial behaviour in Cumbrian town to be addressed
- 12:03 Airbus CEO calls Austria fraud probe political abuse of system
- 12:03 AstraZeneca hopes to escape drug sales trough in second half
- 12:03 REVIEW: Catching the early bird at The Sparling Barton is highly...
- 12:03 Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish drops out of Dragons' Den...
- 12:02 Harry’s flying high ahead of 90th birthday glider flight
- 12:01 Knife crime rises 14% as downward trend reverses
- 12:01 How to spot an email phishing scam
- 12:01 SLIDESHOW: Scouts parade through Brighouse for St George’s Day
- 12:01 "Have I been sacked? No!" Radio Sheffield host Toby Foster responds...
- 12:00 Change to parking charges at Peterlee Community Hospital
- 12:00 Diesel scrappage scheme and toxin tax – How much will it cost, when...