Father who was diagnosed with vertigo discovers he has a deadly TUMOUR after recognising his symptoms on Facebook
A man who thought he was suffering from vertigo discovered he had a brain tumour after reading about similar experiences on Facebook.
Tom Walker started experiencing dizzy spells, bad headaches and became unsteady on his feet.
Doctors initially blamed an infection to for his symptoms and sent him away with a prescription.
But when the 36-year-old, from Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly, started having mood swings, he noticed a post from a friend whose daughter was treated for a brain tumour.
When he noticed the symptoms were the same as his, he returned to the doctor and was sent for a scan which... read more
- 14:57 MP stages litter pick just outside Grantham
- 14:57 Liverpool hotel in former HQ of Titanic operator White Star Line is...
- 14:57 Video firm wins prestigious USA gig
- 14:57 Children’s services are ‘fragile’ says trust
- 14:56 Frozen actress opens up on mental health after cancelling...
- 14:56 Re-appeal to help find convicted fraudster with links to...
- 14:55 Lancashire's National Rural Crime Survey focuses on rural crime
- 14:54 Video firm wins prestigious USA gig
- 14:54 Nuclear threat: How Yorkshire residents were told to protect...
- 14:54 Cramlington firm enjoying sweet success thanks to £600,000 investment
- 14:54 Lancashire's National Rural Crime Survey focuses on rural crime
- 14:54 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho hits back at Paul Scholes over Paul...
- 14:53 Wigan Council highly commended for efficiency
- 14:52 First straws now single-use plastic, popular pub group makes...
- 14:51 Burglary at Leeds house: Police release CCTV images of two men
- 14:51 Man Utd vs Tottenham: Paul Merson delivers FA Cup semi-final...
- 14:51 The best creators in the Premier League: Which five men have made...
- 14:51 Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino reiterates passive stance on FA...
- 14:50 Lancashire's National Rural Crime Survey focuses on rural crime
- 14:50 Warning for London Marathon runners as temperatures hit 70-year record
- 14:50 Children’s services are ‘fragile’ says trust
- 14:48 Here's how to ease the symptoms of hay fever
- 14:47 Children’s services are ‘fragile’ says trust
- 14:46 "Please give my baby's presents back!" Grieving Batley mother's...
- 14:45 This weekend’s going to be so hot Marathon runners have been told...
- 14:43 Did you know that Leeds once had an open-air swimming pool?
- 14:43 UK’s rowdiest brunch heading to Leeds
- 14:42 A career in clips: paying tribute to Dale Winton
- 14:42 ReFILL: Cafe and resort bar join the war on plastic
- 14:42 West Brom transfer helper Guiliano Terraneo has identified his...