Father watches helplessly as newborn son’s heart doesn’t beat for six minutes
The moving moment a father hears his newborn baby cry for the first time after paramedics restarted his heart will be broadcast tonight.
West Midlands Ambulance Service medics Chelsie Kennedy and Simon Lees performed CPR for six minutes in an attempt to bring baby Yasin back to life after a home birth.
Meanwhile, his father, Mohammad, is seen helplessly watching from the bedroom door in dramatic footage that will be aired tonight at 9pm on More 4’s 999:On the Front Line.
Against the odds, Yasin is suddenly brought back to life as he beings to scream.
Explaining what happened, Chelsie said:... read more
- 12:56 Jaguar Land Rover sponsors Company of the Year at Coventry...
- 12:56 Re-appeal to find missing Nuneaton man not seen for four weeks
- 12:56 What is magnet fishing and why is it dangerous?
- 12:54 This is where speed cameras will be patrolling across Derbyshire
- 12:54 New principal soon to start at Theddlethorpe Academy
- 12:53 Brilliant moment enthusiastic Hull workmen show they've got 'rhythm'
- 12:53 Woman drowns at south Lincolnshire nature reserve after entering...
- 12:53 Mental health unit patient set fire to bed
- 12:53 Protester hangs knickers outside office of MP who blocked...
- 12:53 Concerns over stroke services mount ahead of move to Carlisle
- 12:53 Banger bid to conquer huge rally
- 12:51 World Cup group H: Poland vs. Senegal team news, kick-off time and...
- 12:51 Merseyside school sends pupils and teachers home in midst of toilet...
- 12:50 What is magnet fishing and why is it dangerous?
- 12:50 Yorkshire Bank could vanish from High Street as group agrees £1.7bn...
- 12:49 The 35 medicines no longer available on NHS prescription from this...
- 12:49 VIDEO: Banbury getting behind England with decorated houses
- 12:49 Booths free hot drink scheme to be cut
- 12:49 Britain’s Got Talent winner Lost Voice Guy announces North East...
- 12:48 A sexpert teaches us how to be really good at dirty talking
- 12:48 PICTURES: Chapel-en-le-Frith carnival proves hit with crowds
- 12:47 Gary Gold's blazing Eagles beat Scotland – US rugby has momentum
- 12:47 Two deny murdering Ozell Pemberton in Sutton Coldfield town centre
- 12:47 Mars is coming closer to Earth than it’s been in 15 years and you...
- 12:47 British Superbikes: Peter Hickman maintains top form at Snetterton
- 12:47 Man Utd star Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola hits out: There is a...
- 12:47 Locks to look forward to as Hairspray bounces back to city
- 12:47 The 35 medicines no longer available on NHS prescription from this...
- 12:45 What is magnet fishing and why is it dangerous?
- 12:45 The 35 medicines no longer available on NHS prescription from this...