Faster flowing beer to cut bar queues at gigs
It’s a quandary faced by many a gig goer. Is queuing up for a beer worth missing part of the show?
Now beers sales at concerts and major sporting events could be radically accelerated by new technology being developed by two graduates of Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen.
Sam Pettipher and Nick Beeson, both MBA graduates, are working on plans to banish long queues and speed up service at large gathering of people.
Mr Pettipher, a rugby fan, said he was motivated in part by his experiences at Murrayfield - particularly after missing a Scotland try last year while waiting to be served.
Now... read more
- 15:53 Kirkby couple sentenced for bus shelter sex session
- 15:52 Kirkby couple sentenced for bus shelter sex session
- 15:52 Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal: reaction, tweets and quotes
- 15:52 Families told to evacuate flats as building 'could collapse'
- 15:52 ‘Be Water Aware’ is the message as temperatures rise
- 15:51 Young Harborough artists invited to enter recycling art competition
- 15:51 Antonio Conte hints at FA Cup start for Emerson after impressing...
- 15:50 Tesco is selling cans of passion fruit martinis
- 15:51 Amber Rudd boasted of harsher immigration strategy, leak reveals
- 15:50 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn: Why Patrick Vieira should NOT...
- 15:50 Kirkby couple sentenced for bus shelter sex session
- 15:48 Daniel Craig’s own Aston Martin to go under the hammer
- 15:48 Town poll to be held asking Whitby residents: 'Do you want to leave...
- 15:48 A64 in Yorkshire closed after 10ft concrete blocks fall onto the road
- 15:48 Sir Alex Ferguson insists he is 'proud to have been a rival,...
- 15:48 Banned dangerous driver hit car in Mansfield
- 15:48 ‘Be Water Aware’ is the message as temperatures rise
- 15:47 Kirkby couple sentenced for bus shelter sex session
- 15:47 Meet the schoolgirl filmmaker and her canine camera star
- 15:47 Coppull author to read Reu The Rainbow Gnu in support of Reuben's...
- 15:46 ‘Be Water Aware’ is the message as temperatures rise
- 15:45 Thomasina Miers’ recipe for lentils with pancetta, goat’s curd and...
- 15:45 Cocktail of the week: Martello Hall's Little red door
- 15:45 Shop in town goes single-use plastic free
- 15:44 Arsene Wenger quits Arsenal: Who joins Thierry Henry in his best...
- 15:44 Arsenal expected XI: Arsene Wenger to go 4-3-3 against West Ham for...
- 15:44 PIERS MORGAN: I'm glad Wenger's going, but I'm also glad I can...
- 15:44 Chelsea expected XI: Who will make Antonio Conte’s 3-4-3 for FA Cup...
- 15:44 US court sentences former Liberian warlord to 30 years
- 15:44 Last Damascus rebels bombarded as Assad presses advantage in Syria