Family tragedy as toddler passes away on second due date ‘birthday’ after twin brother dies in womb
A TODDLER who survived being born prematurely has died on what would have been his second due date “birthday”.
Parents Megan Lothian and Max Halliday had already suffered the agony of losing little Oskar’s twin brother Reuben to stillbirth.
Last Sunday, Oskar, two, died after he suddenly stopped breathing at the family home in Edinburgh.
Megan performed CPR and he was rushed to the Sick Kids’ Hospital but could not be saved.
The grieving parents are now urging others to learn CPR in the hope that it could save a child’s life.
Megan, 21, told yesterday how Oskar battled the odds to survive... read more
- 20:40 Farage campaigns in front of misspelt constituency poster
- 20:39 Jamie Carragher singles out this Liverpool player for criticism: He...
- 20:35 FA Cup draw: All the third round ties as the Premier League big...
- 20:35 Prem boss: This is why Liverpool lost to Bournemouth
- 20:31 Picnics are back at the Pastures concert
- 20:30 New Zealand prime minister John Key annouces shock resignation
- 20:30 When is Basel v Arsenal? TV channel, date, kick-off time and odds
- 20:29 Arsenal star played like he had a point to prove against West Ham:...
- 20:28 Brexit: EU nationals 'will need documentation to stay in UK'
- 20:28 Plans cut to withdraw benefits from obese
- 20:26 Recap: FA Cup third-round draw, Burton Albion drawn away at Premier...
- 20:25 Revealed: Planned proposals for 250 new homes on green fields near...
- 20:25 Chinese buy President Xi and David Cameron visit pub
- 20:24 TIM FROHWEIN INQUEST: Police search for tragic Chief Inspector was...
- 20:22 Victoria and Albert Museum to display Tommy Cooper's fez
- 20:22 Community-minded couple to launch Christmas event
- 20:22 TIM FROHWEIN INQUEST: 'We loved him deeply and we always shall'
- 20:21 Premier League boss reveals the tactics he used to beat Liverpool
- 20:19 Duncan Watmore out for the season after injuring his knee in...
- 20:18 Bus firms reveal Christmas timetable for Burton and South Derbyshire
- 20:18 WATCH: Burton family's journey to start new life in Africa told in...
- 20:17 A52 congestion-busting work set to start in June next year
- 20:17 Man suffers 'horrific' injuries in attack at Derby's Walkabout bar
- 20:17 More change for pupils as school put in 'special measures' by Ofsted
- 20:15 Manchester United fans keen to welcome club legend Jaap Stam back...
- 20:14 TIM FROHWEIN INQUEST: Police search for tragic Chief Inspector was...
- 20:14 Foreign Office urges Britons to be aware of balcony leap dangers...
- 20:14 Beautiful in black! Bethenny Frankel, 46, flaunts her Skinnygirl...
- 20:13 Al Gore meets Donald Trump and Ivanka for climate talks
- 20:12 SFA apologises over failure to deal with child abuse claims