Family saved from motorway car inferno after stopping for sausage rolls at service station

Family saved from motorway car inferno after stopping for sausage rolls at service station
 

A FAMILY were saved from a motorway car blaze because of their craving for a sausage roll snack.
The Gracie family were tucking into the rolls in a service station car park when smoke began to pour from their Vauxhall Zafira’s air vents. The car was an inferno within seconds.
Dad Thomas, 50, said yesterday: “We could have been killed. If we had not stopped, we would have been on the motorway when it happened.”
Thomas and his family, from Paisley, were travelling home from a weekend break when they pulled in at the Southwaite services on the M6 in Cumbria for a snack.
He headed to Greggs to... read more

 
17 October 2016 in Regional, Views: 37
Source: Daily Record
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
              1 2
    3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30