Family holiday ruined when 11-month-old baby was rushed to hospital with painful sores after FOOT AND MOUTH outbreak at hotel
An 11-month-old baby had to be rushed to hospital after contracting a highly-contagious disease while on a four-star family break in Menorca.
Lily Connor and her father, Lee, suffered painful spots and sores after an outbreak at their hotel with the tot undergoing treatment from the effects of hand, foot and mouth disease.
The pair, also on holiday with pregnant Emma Connor, 27, from Solihull, West Midlands, were staying at the Family Life Mar de Menorca resort in the Canutells area of Spain last month, when they became ill.
The family of three were going on their last holiday ahead of Mrs... read more
- 09:58 Ched Evans’ fianceé Natasha Massey explains why she stuck by him
- 09:57 All Blacks secure world-record win in Auckland
- 09:56 Arsenal star Laurent Koscielny admits they will have to vary their...
- 09:56 Eggs of mosquito capable of carrying the Zika virus found in the UK
- 09:56 Britons spend eight years of their lives on housework
- 09:54 Phew! What's that pong over Lincoln?
- 09:53 Weston brothers in pop with plan to put smile back into music
- 09:52 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho will always respect Chelsea...
- 09:52 National news headlines for Saturday October 22
- 09:51 Foul-mouthed parent rants at woman after school parking complaint
- 09:51 Kanye West pays tribute to wife Kim Kardashian in emotional...
- 09:51 Australians rally for refugees in stand against far-right sentiment
- 09:50 Cash grant will help Carlisle nursery replace flood damaged equipment
- 09:50 Train derails and overturns in Cameroon killing at least 53 and...
- 09:50 Former X Factor boy band Union J perform at north Cumbrian school's...
- 09:49 Fire crews release casualty trapped in machinery at Dyke
- 09:47 BREAKING: Murder probe as British man found tied to Malaga airport...
- 09:46 Pet shop owner fined over waste disposal shambles
- 09:46 Orionids meteor shower: how to see this weekend’s spectacle
- 09:46 Bus wars: Arriva responds to YourBus competition with refurbished...
- 09:44 Oswestry skatepark death: Rave boss avoids being sent to jail
- 09:44 Shropshire netball official jailed for taking £50,000 of club funds...
- 09:44 Property damaged in chip pan fire
- 09:42 Firebugs cause more damage to playground
- 09:42 Warning after youths seen with fireworks at park
- 09:42 Cash grant will help Carlisle nursery replace flood damaged equipment
- 09:42 Former X Factor boy band Union J perform at Cumbrian school's prize...
- 09:40 Arsenal star Laurent Koscielny: This is how Arsene Wenger proved...
- 09:40 Marcus Rashford: Chelsea are just like Manchester United
- 09:38 Fundraising appeal to save Cantelupe Centre from closure gains...