Family and friends raise awareness and funds after Olivia’s sudden death
0 Have your say Olivia’s family want to raise awareness of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) as well as raising funds for the Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) charity.
Her parents, Stuart and Lisa, had dropped her off in Sheffield on Saturday, September 17 and helped her sort out her room. Olivia later texted them, thanking them for their help and saying she ‘loved them all’.
Lisa said: “I received a text from her at about 11pm so say she’d met a couple of new flatmates, that she was having an amazing time and they were going to go out to a nightclub.
“One of her friends got a bit too drunk... read more
- 16:28 Man Utd transfer news: Marouane Fellaini ‘offered contract’ by AC...
- 16:25 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:22 Highgate murder victim named by police as graduate Abdul Rahman...
- 16:21 A life 'completely destroyed' by one paragraph of immigration law
- 16:19 Vandals destroy beehive leaving 3,000 bees to die
- 16:18 David Davis set for another visit to Northern Ireland
- 16:17 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:17 Incredible teenager battles back from the brink to take first steps...
- 16:16 Meghan Markle’s uninvited family celebrate royal wedding wearing...
- 16:13 Stretton grandmother has no plans to retire as she celebrates 40th...
- 16:13 Big cash injection for Yorkshire peatland restoration
- 16:11 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:10 Aston Villa set to snap up Sheffield Wednesday midfielder on a free...
- 16:10 Leeds United set to take advantage of Garry Monk's Birmingham City...
- 16:10 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'all-night party' after royal...
- 16:09 Kurt Angle reveals future of The Undertaker and Dean Ambrose in WWE
- 16:08 Teen seriously injured in Manchester bombing runs 10k race in the city
- 16:05 Marching with pride as With Banners Held High returns to Wakefield...
- 16:05 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:04 Ed Sheeran song 'not for anti-abortion campaign'
- 16:04 Great Northern, Southern and Thameslink trains cancelled
- 16:03 7 ways to cope with endometriosis pain
- 16:03 ‘I felt like I was in a bubble’: Why men pay to see a dominatrix
- 16:01 Photo of the week: Nature at its best in Mablethorpe
- 16:01 Man Utd star Ander Herrera takes swipe at Chelsea tactics following...
- 15:59 Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is without a UK visa
- 15:59 Saltley shooting: Teenager remains in serious condition in hospital
- 15:57 Marching with pride as With Banners Held High returns to Wakefield...
- 15:57 Paul Pogba blasted Alexis Sanchez during Manchester United’s FA Cup...
- 15:55 11 fantastic East Midlands Airbnbs with a difference