Facebook reveals fresh flaws with its data
Facebook has acknowledged four new errors in the figures it shares with advertisers and publishers.
The "bugs" could cause companies to think users had spent longer reading news articles than they had done, and that more people had been exposed to non-paid posts than had been the case.
The alert comes two months after the firm revealed it had overestimated the average time users had watched videos.
But Facebook says none of the cases would have affected its fees.
Neither would all of the examples have worked in its favour.
One of the newly revealed flaws meant it was... read more
- 05:13 Mum of 4 says ceiling collapsed on autistic son 3 weeks ago - and...
- 05:13 The clever way victims caught mum-of-3 stealing their mail for...
- 05:13 Mum gives update on fundraising for terminal cancer treatment to...
- 05:12 West Brom have two players back as Liverpool's injury crisis revealed
- 05:12 Birmingham City man tracked by Leeds United and others as side to...
- 05:08 Stolen car in fatal crash was being chased by police - Ombudsman
- 04:50 Concerns grow over fate of Sydney's last government-owned sandstone...
- 04:47 Trago Mills's £65m Merthyr Tydfil store opens at last
- 04:25 Thousands of families can't afford to top up their energy meter
- 03:55 John Sentamu: In Stephen Lawrence’s memory, we will defy racism
- 03:53 Five people die as anti-government protests spread across Nicaragua
- 03:47 Residents 'not showered' care home in Essex warned
- 03:45 TRAVEL REVIEW: Fun for everyone at Butlins Skegness
- 03:43 Call to save military airfields from closure
- 03:42 Roadworks Round-up: The works which may cause you hold-ups in the...
- 03:33 Whitley Bay superdad wins prestigious award
- 03:24 Real ale drinkers asked to embrace change
- 03:11 Justine Greening: It’s in the interests of Yorkshire business to...
- 03:01 Antidote that can treat ALL deadly snake bites could be on the...
- 02:59 Highlights, presentations and recruitment - a week in the life of...
- 02:58 Oprah Winfrey given Swiss apology for 'racist treatment' over handbag
- 02:45 No joke: have China's censors gone too far with ban on humour app?
- 02:43 Missed this week's entertainment news?
- 02:42 Graduation – a guide for parents
- 02:42 Drugs, sleeplessness, isolation: the downside of being a dance...
- 02:32 Why do the Chinese love Bicester Village?
- 02:21 Southwest Airlines accident: Authorities order mass engine inspections
- 02:08 Sydney man charged with several terror-related offences
- 02:01 Draya Michele brightens up Atlanta club with her off-the-shoulder...
- 02:01 Tristan Thompson's alleged fling Lani Blair 'to star in VH1 reality...