FA 'asks Jose Mourinho to explain comments about referee Anthony Taylor'
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been contacted by the Football Association for his observations on his comments about referee Anthony Taylor prior to the goalless draw at Liverpool.
On Friday Mourinho was asked about Altrincham-based Taylor being given the game after Keith Hackett, the former head of the Professional Game Match Officials Limited body, claimed the appointment would place undue pressure on the official.
"I think Mr Taylor is a very good referee but I think somebody with intention is putting such a pressure on him that I feel that it will be difficult for him... read more
- 13:47 Jaguar Land Rover worker given £20,000 compensation - over ‘hurt...
- 13:47 Businesses evacuated after ‘suspicious package’ found in Derbyshire
- 13:46 South Yorkshire hospital volunteers thanked
- 13:46 Thousands set to gather for Ted Hughes Poetry Festival in Doncaster
- 13:46 Huddersfield Town: Mocking Terriers for shock playoff win is an...
- 13:46 British Airways: Couple finally marry after guests arrive on Greek...
- 13:45 Could importance of fintech to Scotland grow to rival North Sea oil?
- 13:45 How will the rollout of open banking affect me?
- 13:44 South Yorkshire stretch of M1 reopened after full closure
- 13:44 Consumer spending rises; monthly inflation rebounds
- 13:43 British PM May calls on BA to fix I.T. system, compensate customers
- 13:42 Pupils in peril
- 13:42 Tottenham Hotspur share stunning picture from the top tier of their...
- 13:42 Questions needed for prospective Wellingborough MPs at hustings
- 13:42 Internal candidate chosen as Humberside Police Chief Constable
- 13:41 Moscow storm death toll rises to 16
- 13:40 Did zookeeper killed by tiger die after running to help colleague?...
- 13:40 Arsenal given chance to beat Monaco to Riyad Mahrez transfer
- 13:39 How do you organise a Tifo? The secret behind the best football...
- 13:39 Mum of homeless Manchester attack hero is reunited with him after...
- 13:39 Guest calls Jeremy Kyle a ‘big nosed clown’ and tries to take on...
- 13:39 Street treat of fun and theatre...
- 13:37 Police 'very concerned' for missing Leicester man
- 13:37 Beaumont Shopping Centre launches training scheme
- 13:37 Is it safe to travel to Sri Lanka? WARNING issued for Britons in...
- 13:36 How to get jobs with Liverpool's biggest employers
- 13:36 Sir heads to Peru for gruelling jungle race
- 13:36 Speed humps ahead – traffic is stopped by two camels ‘going for it’
- 13:35 A-ha! Alan Partridge comic Steve Coogan out on Labour campaign...
- 13:35 Seven dialysis patients die in Vietnam hospital