Extra 'football special' trains put on for Boro's clash with Arsenal
Boro fans heading to London this weekend for the Arsenal clash can take advantage of extra trains put on just for the match.
Grand Central are running additional ‘football special’ services to and from London on Saturday for Middlesbrough fans.
An additional service will depart Eaglescliffe at 8.50am arriving into London at 12.20pm, calling at York only.
Travel consultant Paul Duck, of Chester-Le-Track Ltd, said: “This service starts at Eaglescliffe and is being provided for Middlesbrough fans who don’t fancy being on either of the other two usual Saturday Grand Central services - which... read more
- 07:11 Police concerned for the welfare of missing north Cumbrian woman
- 07:11 Plans to develop historic Carlisle site welcomed
- 07:11 Ripley delighted as Northants sign England Under 19 skipper on loan
- 07:11 Stan Wawrinka sees off Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in straight sets to...
- 07:09 Teaching 'weakest aspect' of education in Wales - Estyn
- 07:09 Top execs of Abu Dhabi's Etihad airline group to quit amid strategy...
- 07:08 Chester man's depraved killer must spend the rest of his life...
- 07:08 Tottenham key men reveal all on Man United transfer rumours: This...
- 07:08 Liverpool legend: Jurgen Klopp must make this tactical change at...
- 07:08 Talksport presenter: I heard this Man United transfer will happen
- 07:07 Woman survives chip pan blaze in Sheffield
- 07:07 Virgil van Dijk injury update: Southampton boss admits star man...
- 07:07 South Yorkshire Police search for missing man
- 07:07 Yellow warning for fog in Derby as Met Office cautions driving...
- 07:07 Breaking news: Burst water main on busy Derby road
- 07:05 Campaign to attract more teachers to Northamptonshire
- 07:04 Man United Transfer News: Chelsea to gazump £38m deal, winger...
- 07:02 Why much loved tree could be set for reprieve after all
- 06:58 Live: Breaking news from Liverpool and Merseyside Tuesday January 24
- 06:58 Stan Wawrinka storms into Australian Open semi-finals after fiery...
- 06:57 Edgar House in Chester named Europe's most romantic hotel
- 06:55 Transfer News: Hart to Chelsea, Man Utd deal sanctioned, shock...
- 06:54 Horse riders say they’re dicing with death because of speeding drivers
- 06:54 Union claims South Tyneside schools face £4million-plus funding...
- 06:54 Motorists react with anger to advertising sign
- 06:53 Council planning notices
- 06:53 Woman pulled from house blaze in Northumberland
- 06:53 Tottenham eye international star... his agent was in London for talks
- 06:52 Update: Driver in 'serious condition' in hospital after crash on A50
- 06:50 Liverpool open talks with highly-rated playmaker: Jurgen Klopp's a...