LEO BOIX sees a new play which poses fraught questions about bombing as an act of revolutionary violence
Royal Court Theatre, London SW1
IN B by Chilean actor, playwright and scriptwriter Guillermo Calderon, two generations of activists confront each other in a battle of ideologies over violence as a mean to achieve social change.
At its opening, two young anarchist teenagers stand facing each other in a sparsely decorated apartment.
They have a plan. And they’re angry.
Marcela (Aimee-Ffion Edwards) and Alejandra (Danusia Samal) want to plant a bomb outside a bank to scare people and... read more
- 02:14 Which? names Richer Sounds and Toolstation as UK's best-rated shops
- 02:08 How the US and Rwanda have fallen out over second-hand clothes
- 02:03 'Spider-Man' of Paris climbs four storeys to rescue dangling boy
- 02:03 Tim Hunt: ‘I’ve been hung out to dry. They haven’t even bothered to...
- 01:56 A war of nerves between Pakistan's military and Sharif
- 01:54 Colombia elections: rightwinger and former guerrilla head for...
- 01:53 'On brand': Helen Dale accused of plagiarising tweets
- 01:26 Mamoudou Gassama: Mali 'spiderman' wows France with Paris child rescue
- 01:22 How do I know if it's going to rain?
- 01:19 Engineering consultancy IKM secures fresh work
- 01:00 WH Smith high street sales fall as spoof books disappoint
- 00:46 Figures reveal art auction gender imbalance
- 00:42 Liverpool star Andy Roberton refuses to blame Mohamed Salah injury...
- 00:41 WH Smith rated UK's worst high street shop by Which? readers
- 00:40 Monica Lewinsky and Stormy Daniels: Political scandals across two eras
- 00:36 Jeremy Hunt vows to tackle gender pay gap in medicine
- 00:36 Boris Johnson launches fresh attack on customs union
- 00:36 BREAKING NEWS: Kirklees Council close sports pitches
- 00:30 Jeremy Hunt vows to tackle gender pay gap in medicine
- 00:29 Sudoku 4071 easy
- 00:25 Britain's 'most scenic' bus route revealed
- 00:15 Dog with seizures costs £30,000 as pet claims hit record
- 00:15 Suez waste company calls for 'pay-as-you-throw' to help recycling
- 00:15 WH Smith voted UK's worst High Street shop in Which? survey
- 00:12 Waddingtons board games archive reveals wacky finds
- 00:12 Food and farming sector makes post-Brexit demands
- 00:05 Review to 'eliminate gender pay gap among doctors'
- 23:53 Manchester United star Eric Bailly sends class message to Liverpool...
- 23:52 Labor increases Newspoll lead over Coalition 52% to 48%
- 23:39 Flash floods close roads in parts of the Midlands