Exploding lighter fuel can left teen needing skin graft

A teenager had to undergo skin grafts on his leg when a lighter fuel can exploded in the shop where he had worked for three weeks.
And when Nathan Lester, 19, returned to work after extensive treatment to his injured calf he was told he had been sacked, Blackpool Magistrates were told.
The court heard shop owner Arumugan Mohan, 40, of Amersham, Bucks, and his family run 26 shops across the UK.
He personally runs three of them including the Today Local shop on Lord Street, Fleetwood where the incident took place.
Mohan admitted four offences brought by Wyre Council under Health and Safety... read more

 
25 May 2018 in Regional North West , Views: 41
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30