‘Exemplary’ service at local surgery
0 Have your say A medical centre in Eastwood has been rated outstanding in a recent audit and inspectors said the practice offered an ‘exemplary service’.
The Care Quality Commissiomn (CQC) said Church Street Medical Centre was an extremely caring practice that was very well led by management.
The report said the practice had good facilities and said staff regularly asked patients for feedback which they listened to and acted on.
Patients told inspectors they were treated with kindness, dignity and respect and said they found it no problem making an urgent appointment.
Practice manager... read more
- 15:40 Goldman Sachs chief Lloyd Blankfein hints at Frankfurt move
- 15:40 Worksop chef’s catering firm derailed after boozy collision
- 15:40 Man Utd news: Peter Schmeichel defends Jose Mourinho amid Antonio...
- 15:40 'We're just trying to make a living - don't tar us with sinking...
- 15:39 Disgust as group of men at side of road seen pointing laser pens...
- 15:39 Mansfield soldier demoted after drink drive conviction
- 15:38 Jail for burglar who targeted Blackpool hotels
- 15:38 Carlisle budget to be revisited after 'garden tax' scrapped
- 15:38 A marathon effort for hospice and club
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney and THAT goal against Arsenal FC
- 15:37 West Midlands Police have this message for Birmingham City fans...
- 15:37 New Church of Scientology to open in Birmingham this weekend
- 15:37 Gerrard: I'm impressed by Ben Woodburn
- 15:37 Gary Rowett pinpoints issue that has put extra pressure on Derby...
- 15:37 George Michael Fantasy: NEW video reminds us why we loved him so...
- 15:37 Alexa Bliss will defend her WWE titel against Mickie James
- 15:37 University of Sussex student bottled in alleged racist attack
- 15:36 Strongman to pull TWO 44 tonne lorries in audacious world record...
- 15:36 Manchester United determined to beat Real Madrid to Umaro Embalo
- 15:35 ‘Sense of family’ praised at Cleveleys school by inspectors
- 15:35 School closes as taps run dry
- 15:35 Worksop chef’s catering firm derailed after boozy collision
- 15:33 Breaking: Passenger jet declares emergency in skies over Coventry -...
- 15:33 Horror arm injury probe launched at 2 Sisters meat plant
- 15:33 Look inside house up for sale in 'one of the most exclusive...
- 15:32 George and council team on digital awards shortlist
- 15:31 80-year-old Warwickshire heritage railway worker hangs up his...
- 15:31 Kettering museum features on BBC antiques show
- 15:30 Roy Hodgson trying to keep Crystal Palace grounded after shock win...
- 15:29 Dad furious as he has operation at Lincoln cancelled for a FIFTH...