Exclusive: Tony Mowbray backs Coventry City players to get out of trouble, starting at Port Vale on Saturday
The video will start in 8s Cancel Click to play Tap to play The Live Event you are trying to watch is either unavailable or has not started Please refresh this page in your browser to reload this live event video Tony Mowbray remains convinced the current crop of Coventry City players are good enough to steer the club clear of trouble.
The outgoing Sky Blues boss believes the newly-formed side this summer is not far away from a change in fortunes but admits they’re desperate for a striker to help them get back on the up.
“Let’s hope the lads can go to Port Vale and get a result at the... read more
- 06:12 Concern over 'remote supervision' of offenders by phone
- 06:11 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:10 Man Utd striker Romelu Lukaku should have celebrated against...
- 06:10 China meets Australian ambassador amid 'influence' debate
- 06:09 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:09 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:08 Devastated mum's baby boy died after midwifes wrongly sent her home
- 06:08 Tributes to legendary Hull trawler skipper who died after falling...
- 06:08 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:08 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:07 Police still targeting burglars in South Tyneside and Sunderland
- 06:07 Man who ran illegal tip in Sunderland ordered to pay more than £1,700
- 06:07 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Gorka loses it with Alexandra Burke: ‘I...
- 06:07 TK Maxx reveals opening date for new Derby city centre store
- 06:07 Widow appeals for information on asbestos from late husband's...
- 06:06 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:05 China's central bank raises interest rates after Fed rise
- 06:02 Bill Jamieson: Growing public distrust of politicians is dangerous
- 06:02 Leader comment: There’s a warning in faces from our brutal past
- 06:02 Link says it is ‘committed to maintaining geographical cobverage of...
- 06:01 Here’s what to do if a Grinch tells your children Santa doesn’t exist
- 06:00 Man City are the best team in Europe let alone the Premier League -...
- 06:00 Nintendo Switch games LEAK: PS4, Xbox One and Switch getting big...
- 05:59 What's the reason behind Castle Street's strange Christmas music?
- 05:59 Volunteers offer £150 to catch 'evil' yobs who torched children's...
- 05:59 Mum of autistic Jack Rogan now fears suicidal son may be moved 200...
- 05:59 Man cruelly tipped out of wheelchair by thieves says he's now...
- 05:59 Boy, 9, finds mum dead in bed after trying to wake her up for school
- 05:58 Penis cliffhanger is New Zealand quote of the year
- 05:56 Arsenal ace Hector Bellerin slammed: He's gone backwards under...