Exclusive: Tony Mowbray backs Coventry City players to get out of trouble, starting at Port Vale on Saturday
The video will start in 8s Cancel Click to play Tap to play The Live Event you are trying to watch is either unavailable or has not started Please refresh this page in your browser to reload this live event video Tony Mowbray remains convinced the current crop of Coventry City players are good enough to steer the club clear of trouble.
The outgoing Sky Blues boss believes the newly-formed side this summer is not far away from a change in fortunes but admits they’re desperate for a striker to help them get back on the up.
“Let’s hope the lads can go to Port Vale and get a result at the... read more
- 13:45 Peter Andre suggests medication for anxiety is ‘wiping the problem...
- 13:44 Uncertainty for 20 staff at Barrow construction firm amid reported...
- 13:44 Church cash denied
- 13:44 New village speed signs for Deeping St Nicholas
- 13:44 Bill for grass cutting
- 13:42 Cops target Notts drivers using their mobile phones
- 13:43 Why earthworms are so important
- 13:42 Boozy driver confused by Worksop roadworks
- 13:42 Rampton patient lashed out at “bullying” nurse
- 13:42 Vodka thief sent back to prison for £7 theft in Mansfield
- 13:42 Premier League Team of the Season revealed - but there's a twist
- 13:42 Done Deal: West Brom tie down Gareth McAuley to new contract
- 13:42 Jose Mourinho has back-up plan should Antoine Griezmann snub Man...
- 13:41 SSE fearful of lower annual profits than expected as customers gear...
- 13:40 Film review: Ghost in the Shell
- 13:39 ‘Railway history’ to be made as station reopens after 50 years
- 13:39 Army reservist qualifies as elite fitness instructor
- 13:39 CCTV APPEAL: Assault at McDonalds in Blackpool
- 13:39 India privately took Amazon to task over insulting flag doormat
- 13:38 GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro dips as price data further dampens ECB hike bets
- 13:38 American Airlines passenger jet pilot dies on final approach
- 13:36 'It was love at first sight'
- 13:36 Royal Bank of Scotland names Helen Cook as HR chief
- 13:36 Canal trust looking for new volunteers
- 13:35 LSE launches 200 million pound share buyback
- 13:35 Transfer News: Man United back after Bale, Chelsea agree fee,...
- 13:35 Chelsea to hold summer talks with lethal striker after he sparked...
- 13:35 Expected Liverpool XI: Who makes Klopp’s 4-3-3 for Everton game...
- 13:35 Manchester United offer contract to Napoli forward Dries Mertens
- 13:35 Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann greeted by David de Gea