Exclusive: Qatar won't sell Deutsche Bank shares, might buy more - sources
Qatari investors who own the largest stake in Deutsche Bank do not plan to sell their shares and could consider buying more if the embattled German bank decides to raise capital, sources familiar with Qatari investment policy told Reuters.
Funds controlled by Qatar's former Prime Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim al-Thani bought 6.1 percent of Deutsche in mid-2014 and increased their stake to just under 10 percent, including options, in July this year.
But Germany's biggest bank has been engulfed by a crisis of confidence since last month after the U.S. Department of Justice demanded up to... read more
- 14:01 India firms fear lingering economic aftershocks from cash crackdown
- 14:01 Armed police officers pull over vehicle on Sheffield Parkway
- 14:01 Ray Parlour backs Arsenal to sign Manchester City striker Sergio...
- 14:01 Players with most Premier League goals before turning 24… Kane's up...
- 14:01 Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent reveals whether Sir Alex Ferguson ever...
- 14:01 UNITARY AUTHORITY: East Lindsey ‘will actively engage’ in discussions
- 14:01 URGENT APPEAL: Concern growing for missing Skegness girl
- 14:01 Iconic Nolia 31310 mobile phone is back in business after relaunch
- 14:00 Former drug addict gets his first job in 30 years
- 14:00 Britain’s first ‘bionic dog’ runs again after being found with paws...
- 14:00 Jay Z and P!nk among Virgin V Festival 2017 headliners - along with...
- 14:00 BREAKING: Armed police make two arrests on major Sheffield road...
- 13:59 Teenager Brandon Bilsborough jailed for at least 25 years for...
- 13:58 Iconic Nokia 3310 officially relaunched: Everything you need to know
- 13:59 Pakistan confirms seven extra passengers carried on fully booked...
- 13:58 URGENT APPEAL: Concern growing for missing Skegness girl
- 13:58 TOWIE tans really do make men more attractive to women, suggests...
- 13:58 Huge bridge beams installed as part of Wellingborough’s Stanton...
- 13:57 Zlatan Ibrahimovic: ‘I will stop on top’
- 13:57 Manchester United star Eric Bailly gets revenge on Antonio Valencia...
- 13:56 Iconic Nokia 3310 officially relaunched: Everything you need to know
- 13:56 Luke Shaw set to leave Manchester United: He’s had enough under...
- 13:56 Here's what the retirement house of the future might look like
- 13:56 Clifton shop goes on the market - and it's rent-free for a year
- 13:55 Redundancy led to own business for Castleford marketer
- 13:55 YP Letters: Coping with challenge of variety in classroom
- 13:55 Pontefract student lands C4 TV drama role
- 13:55 Scunthorpe man dies after crash
- 13:54 22 drink related deaths in Scotland each week
- 13:54 Police Scotland seeks to ‘do more with fewer people’