Ex-Southern Health boss gets £190,000 payoff for quitting advisory role
The former chief executive of a troubled mental health trust has been given a £190,000 payoff after she left her latest role.
Katrina Percy faced repeated calls to resign over Southern Health NHS foundation trust’s failure to investigate more than 1,000 unexpected deaths of patients with mental health problems and learning disabilities.
In August Percy resigned as chief executive but was moved to a role created for her by the trust with the same £240,000 salary and benefits package. She has now left that role after criticism from the public, patients and the families of those who died. It... read more
- 06:22 10 amazing products for parents who just want to go the f*** to sleep
- 06:22 Terror attack: James Corden pays heartfelt tribute to London on The...
- 06:22 London attack: Police raid address in Birmingham
- 06:21 Italy's Five Star Movement blamed for surge in measles cases
- 06:20 Club chief: We wanted to sign Diego Costa... but it was impossible
- 06:19 Leeds school to close for day following Ofsted inspection
- 06:19 Maritime battle that helped turn the tide of the Second World War
- 06:19 Praise for sixth form facing axe
- 06:19 Hospice boss ‘disappointed’ over decision to freeze funding
- 06:19 Blackpool: From the courts 23-03-17
- 06:18 £40m investment call to help our ex-mining communities
- 06:18 Mixed reaction to South Shields primary school’s toilet policy
- 06:18 Terror at Westminster: Knifeman kills police officer and mows down...
- 06:18 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:18 WANTED! Police release details of suspects after burglary spree
- 06:16 Club chief explains why Chelsea striker deal collapsed last summer
- 06:16 Arsenal’s £25m swoop, Liverpool message, Man United’s two bids,...
- 06:16 Our Westminster editor gives his first hand account of terrorist...
- 06:16 We must not flinch in the face of terror - evil will never be...
- 06:16 Italy's Five Star Movement blamed for surge in measles cases
- 06:15 Burglar jailed after leaving blood and fingerprints during East...
- 06:14 Business Improvement District blitz Northampton streets in a bid to...
- 06:14 Celebrating 70 years of iconic Dr Martens brand
- 06:14 Victoria’s little shop of horrors in Daventry has become a monster...
- 06:14 Swimming gala fun celebrates talent
- 06:13 Pogba, Sanchez, Hazard... The Premier League's most valuable XI
- 06:13 Manchester United defender Luke Shaw handed timely boost
- 06:13 Man City star John Stones is a symbol of progress in English football
- 06:13 London terrorist attack - Derby MPs pay tribute to police officer...
- 06:13 Huge vessel’s visit captured by college art teacher