Ex-gangster Charlie Seiga speaks of his life and crimes in North Wales talk
A notorious gangster-turned-author now living in North Wales will relate some of the colourful tales from his life in Llandudno next week.
Charlie Seiga, who was nicknamed “Killer” by police, was a safe-cracker and armed robber in Liverpool for the best part of 45 years, but these days lives in Denbighshire and has turned to writing about his experiences.
The 76-year-old, who will talk about his life and crimes at the Lilly in Upper Mostyn Street on Tuesday, was encouraged to start writing while on remand for murder, a charge from which he was later acquitted.
His most famous book “Killer”... read more
- 09:47 50 South Yorkshire homes hit by power cut
- 09:44 Danger driver rammed taxi off road before speeding away at 100mph...
- 09:44 Major Derbyshire road closed after crash between car and lorry
- 09:44 Tatler shares all the things that make your fridge posh
- 09:44 Javier Hernandez makes history as he equals Mexico goalscoring record
- 09:42 Three charged with conspiracy to commit robbery in Nottinghamshire
- 09:42 Sports facility reopens after major refurbishment
- 09:42 Comic Relief end of night total REVEALED but Red Nose Day viewers...
- 09:41 Easter theatre fun for youngsters
- 09:41 Jeremy McConnell returns to Instagram as Ex on the Beach rumours...
- 09:41 Passionate performance by Japanese pianist
- 09:41 DR Congo unrest: Why have 10 mass graves been found in Kasai?
- 09:41 Town in top five for food hygiene improvements
- 09:41 Fernando Alonso admits McLaren might struggle to finish Australian...
- 09:41 What are Scotland's chances of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup? -...
- 09:41 7 Expert tips for cutting sugar the sensible way
- 09:41 South Lakes weather for Saturday March 25
- 09:41 Barrow's emergency services pay their respects as nation mourns...
- 09:41 Patrons back bid to buy and renovate Cumbrian poet's Millom home
- 09:40 Tour de Yorkshire spectacle to showcase the town
- 09:39 Hundreds of homes approved in Wyre
- 09:38 Britain's poorest, excluded from banking, turn to high-cost credit...
- 09:38 People kill sheep, strip naked and chain themselves together at...
- 09:38 London attacker Khalid Masood ‘rowed with ex after convincing...
- 09:37 Gomersal U15s show heart in Blackburn Cup final loss
- 09:37 Tour de Yorkshire spectacle to showcase the town
- 09:36 How many new homes could be built in north east Derbyshire in the...
- 09:35 The Electric Bar and Restaurant third birthday
- 09:35 Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers LIVE - the top-of-table clash as...
- 09:34 Three charged with conspiracy to commit robbery in Nottinghamshire