Ex-chief of Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust leaves advisory role
Katrina Percy faced repeated calls to resign over the mental health trust's failure to investigate hundreds of deaths.
Ms Percy resigned as chief executive in August but went straight into a new role at the same trust in an advisory capacity.
She has now left that role.
The trust said in a statement: "Following the recent announcement that Katrina Percy will take on a regional strategic advisory role, we have received correspondence from the public, patients and families expressing their concerns. We have listened to all of this feedback and reflected.
"Both the trust and NHS... read more
- 08:29 Arsenal express Djibril Sidibe transfer interest to Monaco
- 08:30 Man winched to safety after plunging into Lincoln waterway
- 08:30 See inside pictures of the abandoned Camelot Theme Park
- 08:29 Jose Mourinho’s peculiar Monaco trip has got Manchester United fans...
- 08:29 Chelsea and Man Utd in contention to sign Italy ace: Bidding starts...
- 08:29 Police arrest wannabe pilot in new terror raid as Manchester attack...
- 08:29 Former Panama dictator Manuel Noriega dies aged 83
- 08:28 Smith’s all-round display helps F&B to victory
- 08:26 Scottish Land & Estates boosts senior management team
- 08:26 Jeremy Corbyn rules out deal with SNP in hung Parliament
- 08:24 Transfer News LIVE updates: Man Utd push; Chelsea, Arsenal,...
- 08:24 Shares in BA-owner IAG fall 4 percent after weekend chaos
- 08:23 Kim Jong Nam accused moved to higher court: Facing death penalty if...
- 08:22 Tiger Woods arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence
- 08:22 When are the 2017 General Election debates on TV? All you need to know
- 08:22 Female zookeeper killed in tiger attack at Hamerton Zoo
- 08:22 Labour's free childcare pledge to help 'more than a million families'
- 08:22 Ariana Grande's mum pays tribute to Manchester terror attack victims
- 08:22 Manchester United Antoine Griezmann transfer discussed by Saul Niguez
- 08:21 Eamonn Holmes GRILLS David Davis over Brexit negotiations on GMB:...
- 08:20 Poldark’s Aidan Turner used to be an amateur dancer but ‘can’t...
- 08:20 Beyonce hasn’t had her twins yet and fans are getting impatient
- 08:20 House party thugs locked up after Fleetwood assault
- 08:18 Australia to cancel the passports of convicted paedophiles
- 08:18 School life: Calderdale College student to premiere his own production
- 08:16 Jab to stop damage after a heart attack: Protein in the injection...
- 08:16 Cancer drugs that could help end women's monthly agony: Discovery...
- 08:16 Almost 900,000 Britons are too fat to work: Number is five times...
- 08:16 Tiny telescope inserted into your eye that 10 TIMES stronger than...
- 08:16 an arrested after explosion in Malvern