Ex-chief of Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust leaves advisory role
Katrina Percy faced repeated calls to resign over the mental health trust's failure to investigate hundreds of deaths.
Ms Percy resigned as chief executive in August but went straight into a new role at the same trust in an advisory capacity.
She has now left that role.
The trust said in a statement: "Following the recent announcement that Katrina Percy will take on a regional strategic advisory role, we have received correspondence from the public, patients and families expressing their concerns. We have listened to all of this feedback and reflected.
"Both the trust and NHS... read more
- 09:40 See UB40 stars return to the Red Red Wine Eagle & Tun pub
- 09:41 UK economy grows by 0.3%
- 09:41 Two in hospital with head injuries after motorcycle crash in Newcastle
- 09:40 Solihull Summer Fest - what's the line up and can you still get...
- 09:40 Review, setlist, reaction to Ali Campbell's UB40 at Barclaycard Arena
- 09:40 New Birmingham Airport flights scrapped before they begin
- 09:39 What are Skinny Sprinkles and do they work for losing weight?
- 09:39 Is drinking cow's milk 'inhumane'?
- 09:39 Dundee United challenge excites Scott McDonald
- 09:39 £900-worth of roofing felt stolen from West Cumbrian school
- 09:39 Manchester United stars poke fun at youngster in training ahead of...
- 09:38 Piers Morgan in ferocious CLASH with Love Island stars after GMB...
- 09:37 Search planned for missing Powys teenager at Royal Welsh Show
- 09:37 Robert Pattinson was kicked out of school for selling porn magazines
- 09:36 Safety expert plunged to his death down lift shaft, inquest told
- 09:35 Dr G Yunupingu: An exquisite singer who 'spoke to the soul'
- 09:35 UK diesel and petrol ban - Government's shock new plans and how it...
- 09:35 More than 1,800 homes missed bin collections yesterday - these are...
- 09:34 Celtic skipper Scott Brown insists Moussa Dembele can only get...
- 09:33 Scientists hope fish clues aid spinal cord injury treatment
- 09:32 Guy Martin calls time on road racing career
- 09:31 Divorcee destroys ex's $1m violin collection in Japan
- 09:30 BMW stolen from outside home
- 09:30 Fred Story funds new dig at Roman finds site in Carlisle
- 09:28 Pervert who abused young boy allowed to serve his 'lenient' sentence
- 09:28 Transfer News LIVE: Follow the latest news and gossip from around...
- 09:27 Arsenal showing genuine interest in £36m Nice star Jean-Michael Seri
- 09:26 New bid demands more trains between Lincolnshire and London
- 09:25 Police chief Philip Seccombe confident on residents' safety despite...
- 09:25 POUND LIVE: Pound rises ahead of UK economy growth figures for Q2