Ex-chief of Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust leaves advisory role
The former chief executive of Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust has left her latest role following "concerns" from the public.
Katrina Percy faced repeated calls to resign over the mental health trust's failure to investigate hundreds of deaths.
Ms Percy resigned as chief executive in August but went straight into a new role at the same trust in an advisory capacity.
She has now left that role.
The trust said in a statement: "Following the recent announcement that Katrina Percy will take on a regional strategic advisory role, we have received correspondence from the... read more
- 10:04 Could you be a town councillor in Stamford?
- 10:04 M&G lifts UK property funds suspension
- 10:04 DANGEROUS DOGS: 1,500 out-of-control dogs reported to Northants police
- 10:03 Chester woman celebrates Hospice Care Week in verse
- 10:03 Tarporley show jumper on course for national championships
- 10:03 Police release e-fit of man suspected of pulling down woman’s hijab
- 10:02 Police in Barrow issue advice on wearing clown costumes for Halloween
- 10:02 Kenilworth barbershop singers to perform in one-off concert
- 10:02 Chelsea captain John Terry set to miss Man United clash with...
- 10:01 By-election to be held for former prime minister David Cameron’s...
- 10:01 Police issue image of car in relation to Banbury attempted murder
- 10:01 Chance to get involved in plan
- 10:01 Appeal to find missing Warwick woman
- 10:01 Councillors allay fears over relocation of Visions Children’s...
- 10:01 Meet the man behind the gruelling 10K Wolf Run
- 10:00 Hard Brexit ‘would spell disaster for many farms’
- 10:00 Rangers ace Niko Kranjcar in crock shock - Ibrox chiefs fear...
- 09:59 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho reacts to Paul Pogba-Wayne Rooney Europa...
- 09:59 Shkodran Mustafi sends message to Arsenal stars: We have to keep...
- 09:59 Alain Juppe says Calais migrant checks should return to UK
- 09:59 Man United enter transfer battle with Liverpool and Leicester for...
- 09:59 Expected Chelsea XI: How Antonio Conte will take on Man United with...
- 09:58 Three Conservation Areas have been put on the at risk register
- 09:59 PICTURE: Mysterious Turin Shroud-style horse's head appears on...
- 09:58 Aberfan remembered 50 years on: Minute's silence to honour 144 killed
- 09:58 Two vehicle smash closes busy road
- 09:58 Competition watchdog to probe online gambling firms amid unfair...
- 09:57 Yorkshire businesses ‘can benefit massively’ from American...
- 09:57 Is this the longest marriage in Brid?
- 09:57 Arsene Wenger tells Mesut Ozil Arsenal is the perfect club for him...