Ex-Bolton striker Ivan Klasnic in critical condition with kidney failure
Former Bolton forward Ivan Klasnic is in a critical condition after suffering kidney failure for the second time.
Klasnic, 36, first suffered kidney failure in 2006 but recovered after a successful transplant donation from his father.
Croatia international Klasnic initially regained his health and successfully returned to football with Werder Bremen, going onto represent and score for his nation at Euro 2008 amid emotional scenes.
Gary Megson signed Klasnic for Bolton in 2009 on a season-long loan, and the 41-time capped international went on to score 20 Premier League goals for the... read more
- 12:11 Tottenham ace Toby Alderweireld: We're ready for Arsenal and can...
- 12:11 Club desperate to sell Chelsea target: Star man will definitely...
- 12:11 Hey big spenders: How much did every Premier League club’s squad...
- 12:11 Top TV satirical show Spitting Image could be making a return so...
- 12:10 Just nine days left to spend your old £5 notes
- 12:10 Leyland woman charged with murder after baby death
- 12:10 What your school pencil case said about you
- 12:09 You could earn £50,000 working for the RAC
- 12:09 What TV channel is Manchester City vs Manchester United on? Derby...
- 12:09 Nottingham-made website Profit Accumulator claims to remove all...
- 12:08 Launch of Valley author’s debut novel
- 12:08 Hartlepool teen who battled back from two brain operations calls on...
- 12:08 Government urged to end 'secrets' over Orgreave and give former...
- 12:08 Pupils at South Shields school tuck into healthy food in Five A Day...
- 12:07 Girl, 17, and two men quizzed by police after shots fired at homes...
- 12:06 Disney's Frozen 2 has FINALLY been given a release date
- 12:05 Northumberland Livestock
- 12:05 Printing error leads to some postal votes being done again
- 12:05 Happy 100th birthday Ethel
- 12:05 Protestors lodge last-ditch plans
- 12:05 A fabulous feast for folk at Filey festival
- 12:04 Tour de Yorkshire: Forged by legacy
- 12:04 Knights of St. Columba present £1,200 charity cheques
- 12:04 Traders set the stalls out on big market move
- 12:04 Antisocial behaviour in Cumbrian town to be addressed
- 12:03 Airbus CEO calls Austria fraud probe political abuse of system
- 12:03 AstraZeneca hopes to escape drug sales trough in second half
- 12:03 REVIEW: Catching the early bird at The Sparling Barton is highly...
- 12:03 Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish drops out of Dragons' Den...
- 12:02 Harry’s flying high ahead of 90th birthday glider flight