Ex-Bodnant Welsh Foods boss called transgender employee 'it', tribunal hears
A former Bodnant Welsh Foods employee will have to wait to learn the outcome of a discrimination case against the company.
Jackie Atkinson , who was head of human resources and ran the farmhouse accommodation for the company, claims “associative discrimination” because of her loyalty to a transgender woman known as A, and to two gay male employees named only as B and C.
Chair of the bench Mark Emery said he would reserve judgement on the case and would write to both parties in the near future, but was unable to say when that would be.
During the final day of the hearing in Mold , Mr Emery... read more
- 13:01 Fall in number of crimes and anti-social behaviour incidents...
- 13:01 Biker relives horrifying moment he fell head-first on rocks and...
- 13:01 Support growing for finalists in contest
- 13:01 Thug who battered partner to death after finding her in bed with...
- 13:01 Beijing threatens legal action over webcam claims
- 13:01 Smartwatch sales show sharp decline, report finds
- 13:00 Family’s mission to help others
- 13:00 Bastian Schweinsteiger can lift Manchester United - Manuel Neuer
- 13:00 Chris Ashton to join Toulon from Saracens at the end of this season
- 13:00 Henrikh Mkhitaryan was supposed to show that Manchester United can...
- 12:59 Reunion event for workers of Bloom & Billet Mill set to take place
- 12:59 Season's first seal pups born at Lincolnshire nature reserve
- 12:59 What would happen if a nuclear bomb hit Scunthorpe?
- 12:59 Scunthorpe United look for good away following at Charlton Athletic...
- 12:59 Last tenant moves out as bulldozers are set to move in on Albert...
- 12:59 Government commits to using UK steel after giving backing to...
- 12:59 Anniversary for family run Whaley Bridge company
- 12:58 Biker relives horrifying moment he fell head-first on rocks and...
- 12:58 HK legislature delays swearing-in of pro-independence lawmakers...
- 12:58 Woman's agonising TWO-AND-A-HALF-YEAR wait for pain relief treatment
- 12:57 Screws placed around victim's car after vandals target home
- 12:56 Zac Goldsmith set to quit as MP over Heathrow decision
- 12:55 Councils aren't paying enough to cover the costs of home care for...
- 12:55 Wildlife broadcaster Simon King officially opens Gibraltar Point...
- 12:55 Four tonnes of asbestos fly-tipped near Marshchapel
- 12:55 Woman takes over estate agents 16 years after starting as part-time...
- 12:54 Plans for Cheryl's third wedding 'underway' as boyfriend Liam Payne...
- 12:53 Former Everton striker confirms return to Goodison Park as coach
- 12:53 Scots experts hope vaping could help people lose weight
- 12:52 Meet the two new police horses ready to hit our streets