Ex-Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh still ‘annoyed’ at Arsene Wenger’s ‘disrespect’
Marouane Chamakh admits he’s still annoyed at the ‘lack of respect’ he was shown by Arsene Wenger during his time at Arsenal.
The 32-year-old, who joined Cardiff City on a free transfer earlier this week, spent just two seasons with the Gunners but scored only 14 goals in 67 appearances.
The Moroccan barely featured under Wenger just a year after he joined from Bordeaux on a free transfer, while he was sent out on loan to West Ham in the final year of his contract.
More: Football Chelsea hits and misses of 2016/17 so far: Diego Costa putting Branislav Ivanovic to shame
Manchester United... read more
- 09:37 UK unemployment rises by 46,000
- 09:37 "Exploitative" online advert sparks outrage
- 09:37 Valentino Rossi makes worrying claim ahead of MotoGP opener: Yamaha...
- 09:36 Blaze at glass recycling plant in South Kirkby near Pontefract
- 09:36 Weather: 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' to freeze Yorkshire next week
- 09:36 Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo insists they have not given up on...
- 09:36 St Johnstone striker Steven MacLean admits Celtic boss ‘hit nail on...
- 09:35 Karen Clifton posts first picture with Kevin in months amid ‘split’...
- 09:35 Cancer warning: NINE signs of bladder cancer that you should get...
- 09:35 Kevin the Carrot gets the chop after a single complaint about an...
- 09:35 Man hurt as car ends up in Doncaster ditch
- 09:35 Golf club in Burnley targeted by thieves
- 09:35 Plans for direct North Lincolnshire to London trains
- 09:35 Tax chaos for 900,000 savers as NS&I three-year pensioner bonds...
- 09:35 LIVE: Wednesday's Preston North End news - Aston Villa reaction and...
- 09:34 'Affordable' housing in Bilton: new meeting announced
- 09:34 Leeds Rag Fashion Show: A Time.less display of creativity and energy
- 09:34 Chelsea star Eden Hazard talks Barcelona tactics and makes Lionel...
- 09:33 Junior doctor knocked over woman on Sunderland crossing
- 09:33 Troy: Fall of a City: Who was the Greek hero Agamemnon?
- 09:33 Back off! Hungary votes AGAINST Euro Commission as it tries to...
- 09:32 Meeting to make decision on proposals to reduce size of Lichfield...
- 09:32 Warwick primary school pupils get a helping hand planting spring bulbs
- 09:32 Weather: 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' to freeze Yorkshire next week
- 09:31 Netanyahu aide agrees to implicate PM over corruption claims – reports
- 09:31 Lake District zip-wire plans abandoned after protests
- 09:31 Pound to euro exchange rate: Brexit report drives sterling higher
- 09:31 Breaking: Fire crews in attendance at Mablethorpe house fire
- 09:30 Doncaster octogenarian’s royal appointment in recognition of...
- 09:30 Leeds Rag Fashion Show: A Time.less display of creativity and energy