'Evil' doctor accused of abusing Derby woman at Aston Hall 'dozens of times' and ruining her life
An "evil" doctor has been accused of experimenting on a Derby woman dozens of times and ruining her life.
More than 50 people have contacted the Derby Telegraph to say they were abused by a medic, Dr Kenneth Milner, at Aston Hall. The actions of the doctor, who died in 1976, are being investigated by police and the NHS.
A Derby Telegraph investigation has revealed that Dr Milner has been accused of experimenting on children at the mental hospital by tying them down and giving them drugs in the 1960 and 1970s.
The latest victim to contact the paper, who lives off Duffield Road, in... read more
- 07:26 Sunderland have nothing to fear in Championship relegation battle,...
- 07:23 Mother and two children rescued from Leeds house fire
- 07:22 What it’s like when health anxiety makes you spend every day...
- 07:20 Does your child have what it takes to appear on Child Genius TV show?
- 07:18 Roger Federer: Australian Open star tipped for more Grand Slam...
- 07:18 Delays on Metro system due to withdrawn train
- 07:17 Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd: Arsenal got lucky with Henrikh...
- 07:17 Liverpool legend John Aldridge SLAMS Reds' performance against Swansea
- 07:15 Diabetes type 2 - Lower your risk by taking these 8p a day vitamins
- 07:15 Dementia symptoms: Lower your risk of Alzheimer’s disease by eating...
- 07:14 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:12 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho’s former Chelsea scout reveals Alexis...
- 07:12 Chelsea news LIVE updates: Dzeko and Palmieri deals, Courtois...
- 07:12 Emre Can to Juventus: Liverpool star suggested to have gone behind...
- 07:12 I hope that common sense will prevail
- 07:11 This historic city centre building could be soon revamped into a hotel
- 07:11 Hull Live Breaking news, traffic and travel from Hull and East...
- 07:11 Charity status for society means conservation of village windmill...
- 07:09 Live updates as fire and oil spill closes lanes on M1
- 07:08 Anglers fear permit price hike will hit habitat creation
- 07:07 Fallen tree causing heavy traffic on A38 near Derby
- 07:05 Lawyer who took off her hijab in protest goes missing in Iran
- 07:03 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:02 Best park
- 07:01 What to eat when you can’t stand tofu this Veganuary
- 07:01 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Arsenal: Deal hinges on Olivier...
- 07:00 Men arrested over theft of parking meter in Doncaster
- 07:00 Blackpool's Lucy Fallon wins at National Television Awards
- 07:00 Heartbroken mum of missing Michael Brooks makes desperate appeal
- 06:58 Millennials spend 10 hours a week swiping their way through...