Everton boss Ronald Koeman reacts to Sam Allardyce sacking
Allardyce was sacked by England after a newspaper sting caught him allegedly offering to help businessmen get past the FA’s third-party ownership rules.
And the Everton manager believes the FA made the right decision to dismiss Allardyce.
He said: “If you like football, if you like a part of football, it’s a bad story.
“For football in general it’s a black mark on football and that’s not good. That’s my opinion.
“I think finally the FA took the right decision”
Ronald Koeman “Yes of course, very disappointed. First of all for the man himself. He had a chance to be the manager of the national... read more
- 18:14 Saido Berahino's West Bromwich Albion timeline nears completion
- 18:14 Businessman Zahid Khan quizzed in car number plate fraud investigation
- 18:14 Buyout approach lodged for Uttoxeter company Fox's Biscuits
- 18:14 Care home hits out at councils who provide 15-minute home care...
- 18:13 Chinese club plot move for Leeds star after missing out on Chelsea...
- 18:13 Confirmed: Steven Gerrard seals return to Liverpool - this is what...
- 18:13 Beverley man Mark Weaver guilty of 'wilful obstruction' in Black...
- 18:13 BREAKING: Ultrafast broadband boost for 4,500 Louth homes and business
- 18:13 Family of missing Molly Davidson search London for signs of her
- 18:11 Hillary's HUMILIATION: Clinton stony-faced as Trump rises and...
- 18:11 Xbox One Scorpio NEWS: Project Scorpio price could be a PROBLEM
- 18:10 Huge Liverpool news: Steven Gerrard confirms return to Anfield
- 18:10 'Baby shake' death trial: Jury retires to consider verdic
- 18:10 Lanes closed after three-vehicle collision on M42 near Tamworth and...
- 18:09 COURT REGISTER
- 18:08 More 'spotters' at Huddersfield Town games to reduce policing bill
- 18:08 'Road rage' victim suffers broken nose and eye socket
- 18:07 Finance ministers seek Treasury clarity on economic plans
- 18:06 Chelsea News: Conte's secret weapon, conspiracy theory, transfer...
- 18:04 'Please save our jobs' say Dee Valley Water workers as crunch court...
- 18:04 Steven Gerrard returns to Liverpool as Academy coach as club...
- 18:03 Saido Berahino transfer latest: Stoke agree terms with West Brom...
- 18:03 11 lost buildings of Coventry that are gone but not forgotten
- 18:00 Per Mertesacker shows love for Arsenal with response to signing...
- 17:58 Lucky escape for driver after head-on crash in Goole
- 17:58 Quad bike vandals leave trail of destruction on Leeds golf course
- 17:58 A38 at Branston to remain closed for THREE more hours
- 17:57 Girl, 4, killed after months of cruelty by mother and her...
- 17:57 Obama’s inauguration was very different
- 17:56 Tragic student took own life after being discharged from hospital