Everton boss Ronald Koeman demands strong response from Chelsea thrashing
Everton were put to the sword in their last Premier League game before the international break with Chelsea winning 5-0.
Ronald Koeman's side previously held the second best defensive record in the league before taking a "big step back" against Chelsea.
Their record of just one win from their last seven games in all competitions has dropped them down to seventh in the league but Koeman is optimistic Everton will deliver a strong reaction when they host Swansea.
"You can lose, but not in the way we lost, even against a Chelsea side as strong as they were that day. We made it... read more
- 16:00 Facebook Stories - What are they and how do you use them?
- 16:00 Leeds medic warns against missing out on vital bowel cancer screening
- 15:59 Immigration debate leads to criticism of deportation chief by...
- 15:59 Nine new animal cruelty complaints EVERY DAY in Nottinghamshire
- 15:59 Prison riot in Mexico leaves two dead and 13 injured
- 15:59 Woman sexually assaulted in Market Drayton
- 15:59 Taking LSD ‘could actually heal your brain’ rather than just...
- 15:59 Cold callers, self-service checkouts and hand-wash only clothes -...
- 15:59 How a bad Brexit deal could make the UK vulnerable to terror attacks
- 15:59 Knitted chicks set to boost funds
- 15:58 Here are 5 things you should NEVER buy from the supermarket
- 15:58 Homes hit by power cut
- 15:57 Aidan McAteer's best friend was killed in Huyton motorbike tragedy...
- 15:57 Surveillance zone lifted around farm hit by bird flu
- 15:56 Business backing boosts hospice’s work
- 15:56 Couple open bereavement centre for families who have lost children
- 15:56 West Yorkshire named worst county for animal cruelty outside London
- 15:54 New arrests after murder of Yorkshire dad
- 15:54 Woodhead Pass murder accused used text messages and GPS apps to...
- 15:54 Man, 72, killed after hit by train near Ketton
- 15:53 Bastian Schweinsteiger reveals all on his Manchester United exile
- 15:53 Mosul battle: Iraqi forces edge closer to key mosque
- 15:52 Poll: majority of Scots don’t want separate Brexit deal
- 15:52 Woodhead Pass murder accused used text messages and GPS apps to...
- 15:50 What is Article 50 and how Brexit will affect you in Hull
- 15:50 MP Jon Ashworth demands Arriva rethinks planned bus cuts in Leicester
- 15:50 My Killie boys are up for a Highland battle and set to fight for...
- 15:50 Fly-tipping Anglesey builder avoids prison term
- 15:50 Cheapest European holiday destinations after triggering of Article...
- 15:49 15 reasons why Didcot, the most ‘normal’ town in England, is...