European shares tumble as Deutsche Bank worries weigh
* STOXX 600 down 1.3 percent
* Banks lead sectoral fallers
* Deutsche Bank below 10 euros for first time ever
* Telefonica slips after masts IPO dropped (Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets) Adds details, updates prices)
By Danilo Masoni
LONDON, Sept 30 European shares fell sharply to eight-week lows on Friday as fresh concerns over the stability of Deutsche Bank spooked investors, weighing particularly on banking stocks.
The pan-European STOXX 600 index was down 1.3 percent by 0815 GMT,... read more
- 21:31 Conjoined twin girls who shared spine, bladder, uterus and...
- 21:30 S&P 500, Nasdaq end at record highs; financials a boost
- 21:29 EastEnders director reveals bus crash details and the message...
- 21:29 Female suicide bombers are using babies to carry out attacks
- 21:24 Ikea recalls chair amid reports of collapse and injuries
- 21:23 Chester council takes legal action against Travellers
- 21:23 First full Derby City Council meeting of 2017 expected to be lively...
- 21:19 Mother of boys killed by father hands in petition to the PM
- 21:18 Trump's voter fraud claim 'based on evidence'
- 21:12 Three teenagers arrested over carjacking in Kings Heath
- 21:11 New era for your Grantham Journal
- 21:11 S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record highs on bank, tech gains
- 21:10 How Aston Villa's line-up could look after the January transfer window
- 21:09 Manchester City keen on signing Valencia youngster Nabil Touaizi
- 21:09 Togo 1-3 DR Congo: Leopards stroll to victory over Sparrow Hawks to...
- 21:09 Morocco 1-0 Ivory Coast: Eric Bailly, Wilfred Zaha and Co heading...
- 21:08 Burton residents urged to vote for their favourite buildings in the...
- 21:08 Mother of two boys murdered by father after divorce calls for end...
- 21:07 Euromillions Results: Winning numbers for tonight's massive jackpot...
- 21:06 Eric Bailly heads back to Manchester United early after Ivory...
- 21:06 S&P 500, NASDAQ COMPOSITE SET RECORD CLOSING HIGHS
- 21:05 Sunderland art forger is jailed for ‘Pitman Painter’ con
- 21:05 FA throw County Durham Sunday league team out of a cup after...
- 21:04 Commuters face ‘hellish’ scenes after derailed train causes chaos...
- 21:03 Manchester United defender Eric Bailly to return from Africa Cup of...
- 21:01 Sir Alex Ferguson doubts any current Manchester United star can...
- 21:01 Euro 2016 ace agrees to join Aston Villa: Medical tomorrow
- 21:01 Sir Alex Ferguson: This is what I really think of Jose Mourinho's...
- 21:01 West Bridgford barman gets ban after smoking spliff before driving
- 21:01 Emmerdale spoilers: Debbie Dingle reveals tragic cancer secret