European shares flat as weak drugmakers offset strong oils; Commerzbank dips
(ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets) Adds details, updates prices)
* STOXX 600 index ends little changed
* OPEC deal boosts energy shares, drugmakers down
* Commerzbank top DAX loser after dividend halt
* Capita sinks after profit warning
By Danilo Masoni and Atul Prakash
LONDON, Sept 29 European shares ended flat on Thursday as losses among drugmakers offset energy share gains following an OPEC deal to cut output, while Commerzbank slid after the German lender froze dividend... read more
- 01:22 Boundary changes: Latest plans for Commons seats published
- 01:09 Liar season 2: Joanne Froggatt and Ioan Gruffudd WILL return for...
- 01:09 'I felt so low, I couldn't see a way out'
- 01:05 Ikea: why we have a love-hate relationship with the Swedish retailer
- 01:02 Patrick Roberts insists Celtic will show no fear against...
- 00:59 Arsenal star Alex Iwobi reveals he still gets advice from Thierry...
- 00:59 Former Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny slams the Gunners for...
- 00:57 Restaurant chain 'cut sugary drink sales' with price rise
- 00:53 Grimsby to be split in two for future elections despite opposition
- 00:50 EastEnders spoilers: Max Branning ends his revenge plan but will...
- 00:46 Chechen 'gay purge' victim: 'No one knows who will be next'
- 00:45 Councils buying homeless one-way train tickets
- 00:45 Amended constituencies proposed for Northumberland
- 00:44 Syria war: US-backed forces 'control' Raqqa
- 00:38 Childline statistics show worrying growth of young people...
- 00:38 Major revisions to Parliamentary constituency boundary plans
- 00:35 Nearly one third of college students think ADHD medication helped...
- 00:35 Why the first glass of fizz poured from a bottle will get you tipsy...
- 00:35 Wolves are better at cooperating than dogs: Study reveals...
- 00:35 Revealed: How sugar feeds cancer and makes it harder to treat,...
- 00:35 Trillions of gallons of floodwater runoff from Hurricane Harvey...
- 00:35 'Opportunistic' alligators will chow down on stingrays and even...
- 00:34 Lloyds braced as £600m damages trial set to start
- 00:33 From sweets to furniture: The secrets of selling online
- 00:32 ‘Bringing Channel 4 to Leeds will spark a creative revolution’ -...
- 00:31 Vanguard boss warns on stock market highs
- 00:31 Bombardier to partner Airbus on C-Series jets
- 00:31 West Brom boss Tony Pulis reveals Ben Foster missed Leicester tie...
- 00:30 Amended constituencies proposed for Northumberland
- 00:30 Brexit: Does the UK owe the EU money?