European shares fall led by utilities, real estate; Tesco soars
* STOXX 600 down 0.7 pct; index is down 6 pct this year
* Utilities, real estate lead fallers
* Deutsche Bank's rebounds further in positive bank sector
* Tesco hits highest in over a year on strong earnings (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets) Updates share prices, adds details)
By Danilo Masoni
MILAN, Oct 5 European shares fell on Wednesday on concerns the European Central Bank might reduce the pace of bond buying before its purchase programme ends, hitting utilities and real... read more
- 03:11 'It's not enough, but it's a start' - 11 things you said about NHS...
- 02:58 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Friday, March 23, in...
- 02:47 'Industrial scale' fly-tipping blights Merthyr Tydfil
- 02:43 Government knife crime campaign uses teenagers' true stories
- 02:43 Streets remain cordoned off after Glasgow nightclub fire
- 02:36 Classic Brit awards to make comeback after five-year absence
- 02:29 China considers possible tariffs on $3bn worth of US goods
- 02:29 Tropical Cyclone Nora on track to hit Queensland coast as category...
- 02:14 Donald Trump’s ‘Playboy playmate ex-mistress’ apologizes to Melania...
- 02:06 Worksop man jailed for drink and drug-fuelled attack
- 01:59 Call for buyers to keep Salvador Dalí's lobster phone in UK
- 01:48 China promises to hit US with tariffs as stocks plunge amid fear of...
- 01:46 John Bolton: Bush-era war hawk makes comeback
- 01:45 Worksop man jailed for drink and drug-fuelled attack
- 01:45 Gareth Southgate says England cannot point finger at Russia over...
- 01:41 The Walking Dead's make-up man on the art of gore
- 01:41 Florida shooting: Why I'm marching on Washington DC
- 01:40 Bill Carmichael: The driving force behind Brexit deal
- 01:36 Sellafield Ltd's 11.7 per cent gender pay gap revealed
- 01:36 Hawkshead Brewery founders take top accolade at Cumbria Life Food...
- 01:34 The Yorkshire Post says: May warns EU over Russia - PM seeks...
- 01:33 Donald Trump ‘told Playboy playmate mistress he loved her’
- 01:33 Donald Trump ‘told Playboy playmate mistress he hated using condoms’
- 01:28 Westminster bullying: 'MPs must not discipline one another'
- 01:25 Sellafield Ltd's 11.7 per cent gender pay gap revealed
- 01:25 Hawkshead Brewery founders take top accolade at Cumbria Life Food...
- 01:25 The Yorkshire Post says: House price fears - Shortage of homes in...
- 01:25 The Yorkshire Post says: Stately restoration - Chatsworth reopens...
- 01:23 Drunk friends can’t recall what started brawl in Mansfield town centre
- 01:23 Worksop assault woman’s dog bit female cop