European shares expected to move sideways until June - Reuters poll
European stocks will make little headway before June as concerns about future U.S. rate increases and Britain's move to start its divorce from the European Union discourage investors from placing strong bets, a Reuters poll found.
The poll of more than 20 traders, strategists and fund managers gave a median forecast for the pan-European STOXX 600 index of 362 points by the end of 2017 - up over 5 percent from Monday's closing level of 343.23.
However, the benchmark index will make little progress before the middle of next year, when it will trade at 345, according to the poll, taken in the... read more
- 14:45 Two women kidnapped teens at knifepoint before one threatened to...
- 14:45 Fury as travellers move into Birmingham SCHOOL with caravan convoy
- 14:45 Waitrose is now offering an Easter TREE - and people are so...
- 14:45 Jose Mourinho blasts Leicester flops after Claudio Ranieri is sacked
- 14:45 Oscars 2017: Casey Affleck 'will WIN Best Actor' despite scandal &...
- 14:45 Bank staff donate £20,000 to hospice
- 14:45 The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild hands-on preview – eye-opener
- 14:45 Doncaster cage fighter creates history with photo shoot for gay...
- 14:44 Saudi King Salman launches investment drive with Asia tour
- 14:44 ‘Can you hear me?’ - Lincolnshire residents warned to hang up on...
- 14:44 Vehicle fire closes A38
- 14:44 Bungling burglar in pushbike getaway
- 14:43 England train ahead of Six Nations clash with Italy as coach Eddie...
- 14:43 When is The Get Down season 1 part 2 out? Netflix release date,...
- 14:42 Seating to be added to more than half of Sheffield's tram stops
- 14:41 Atherstone Ball Game top ten funky facts...
- 14:41 Lord Waddington dies aged 87
- 14:41 Burglars steal jewellery during raid on Northampton home
- 14:40 Why we should all be having sex breaks at work
- 14:40 Architect appointed for new food and drink hub at Melton market
- 14:40 F1 2017: New Ferrari and McLarens revealed ahead of first test
- 14:40 Drone had near miss with jet over Derby
- 14:39 Woman dies in flat fire
- 14:39 JAILED: Drug and gambling addict caused brought misery to train...
- 14:39 Moyes on his best Everton FC signing and Koeman
- 14:38 US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens lower as finance, tech weighs
- 14:38 Boko Haram and famine hit efforts to rebuild lives in Nigeria's...
- 14:38 Jurgen Klopp discusses Liverpool’s £50m move: This is the situation
- 14:38 Meet the £250k home cinema that costs more than the average house...
- 14:38 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho: This is what I think about...