EuroMillions second chance means you can STILL win £151million jackpot
All eyes were on the EuroMillions rollover jackpot earlier this week, with the draw on Tuesday night giving players from across Birmingham the chance to become the 26th richest person in the West Midlands.
Unfortunately, the eye-watering price - which reached £151 million as part of the triple rollover - was won by a lucky player in Belgium.
The prize would have seen the winner be placed above Birmingham rock icon Ozzy Osbourne, as well as former West Bromwich Albion chairman and owner Jeremy Peace, in the annual West Midlands Rich List.
The matching numbers - five, 12, 20, 24 and 37, along... read more
- 08:27 Philipe Coutinho to Barcelona: Liverpool star urged to join Neymar...
- 08:27 Police probing Manchester bombing raid St Helens property: updates
- 08:26 Halifax gunman jailed after innocent victims shot in the head...
- 08:26 Drugged-up robber jailed for Halifax attack on terrified schoolboy
- 08:26 Your guide to Bank Holiday opening times for Calderdale pharmacies
- 08:26 Hit-and-run biker injured seven-year-old girl in Bradford
- 08:25 Get your gladrags on, Whitby’s White Lily Ball is coming!
- 08:25 WIN a three-course meal for two at top Whitby restaurant
- 08:25 Restaurant Group reports slip in sales
- 08:25 Colonel Kemp backs controversial deportation proposal: 'What's the...
- 08:24 Handing over the handlebars at cycle shop
- 08:24 Latest court reports from Kirklees Magistrates
- 08:24 Chief executive to leave Northumberland County Council
- 08:24 Burnley chairman Mike Garlick admits his club faces a battle to...
- 08:23 Council takes steps to get coach drivers using new facility
- 08:23 Town councillor criticises mayor for ditching civic party
- 08:23 Up to 5,000 troops ready to deploy as UK remains on 'critical'...
- 08:23 Paxton House set to celebrate anniversary
- 08:23 Tories' lead over Labour narrows in first poll since Manchester...
- 08:23 Sheffield hit-and-run driver in 'dark car' sought after knocking...
- 08:23 Go Outdoors to hold family fun day
- 08:23 China stocks end week higher, state-led buying offsets Moody's...
- 08:23 Road closed in Tutbury due to an accident involving one car
- 08:22 Engelbert Humperdinck new LP riding high in album charts
- 08:22 Michael Watson: Time to invest in making society better
- 08:21 Your guide to Bank Holiday opening times for Leeds pharmacies
- 08:21 Former school pays respects to Hartlepool mum killed in Manchester...
- 08:21 Meet the 'butterfly' baby: 11-month-old boy has skin so fragile...
- 08:21 MSPs have ‘no confidence’ in Scottish Police Authority chairman
- 08:20 North East Bank Holiday weekend weather guide - here's all you need...