EuroMillions mega rollover as Tuesday jackpot set for a mammoth £149 million - second biggest EVER
There were no winning tickets for tonight's EuroMillions - meaning a HUGE jackpot on Tuesday.
Tonight's EuroMillions jackpot was an estimated £139million - but not one person came away with that total.
Andy Carter, Senior Winners’ Advisor at The National Lottery, said: “Tuesday will now have an estimated EuroMillions jackpot of £149M up for grabs.
"A single winner would be the second largest prize ever won in the UK and would also be the record equalling 9th EuroMillions jackpot won in the UK this year.
"It promises to be one of the special life changing draws which players just... read more
- 12:01 Tata Steel says European steel plans unchanged
- 12:01 11 things you’re now too old to do at Halloween
- 12:01 Calls for Warwickshire people to ‘stand up and fight’ council cuts
- 12:01 Parents allow kids to spend over 20 hours at computer over half term
- 12:01 Tarporley hosts first inter-schools cross country event of the term
- 12:01 M&S opens pop-up Christmas shop in Leamington
- 12:01 Man in court over suspect North Greenwich Tube device
- 12:00 XV Beyond The Tryline: Watch EXCLUSIVE rugby trailer with Prince...
- 12:00 Tottenham snubbed by Uber over £20m-a-year deal: Picture of model...
- 12:00 This history of McNames - a Scottish surnames McA-Z
- 12:00 Plans to double the number of places at Wellingborough primary school
- 11:59 Diamond confident Cobblers will get Sixfields form back on track
- 11:59 Jones salutes Wood’s improvement after Saints star’s England recall
- 11:59 John Lennon letter to The Queen valued at £60,000 in Liverpool
- 11:57 Manchester United player Henrikh Mkhitaryan was humiliated by Jose...
- 11:56 Former Chancellor Kenneth Clarke MP gives his views to the Herald
- 11:56 Housing and jobs bonanza for Wigan
- 11:56 Asylum seekers receive help in South Yorkshire on how to adjust to...
- 11:55 Calls to save a once-bustling Worksop street that has fallen off...
- 11:55 Asylum seekers receive help in South Yorkshire on how to adjust to...
- 11:55 Controversial homes approved
- 11:55 Pensioners can boost their brain power 'by building up their muscle...
- 11:55 When do you start wearing a poppy? Poppy etiquette on Remembrance Day
- 11:55 Acklington WI, Meeting
- 11:54 Sunderland need to show greater resilience in survival fight says...
- 11:54 Swedish central bank holds policy, primes guns for December action
- 11:54 Software company Misys joins list of UK firms to ditch flotation plans
- 11:53 Leeds defender attracting interest from Leicester - reports
- 11:53 Fifty Shades of Grey art exhibition coming to Harrogate
- 11:53 #ThrowbackThursday: Harrogate men prepare for battle in 1982