For nine years, those living near the pedestrian route linking Hunsbury Hill Avenue to Sixfields have called for measures to stop people speeding along it.
The path has become a hotspot for motorbike misuse, with nearby residents regularly reporting balaclava-wearing riders speeding round the tight bends at high speeds.
In recent years, money has been spent on bollards and padlocked gates, but neither have approved effective.
Now residents have decided to take matters into their own hands - chopping down branches to cover the bridleway and daubing the lane with their own signs,... read more
- 12:38 Mark Hunt questions why UFC legend Georges St-Pierre is allowed...
- 12:38 Developing young citizens
- 12:38 Can’t pay, won’t pay, but now even more to pay?
- 12:38 Extra-care housing site officially opened
- 12:37 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:37 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:34 South Cumbria beauty spots: Top 10 locations less than 30 minutes away
- 12:34 Half term week weather forecast for South Cumbria
- 12:34 UK employees do £30,000-worth of work during lunch breaks
- 12:34 Future guitar heroes head to the North for EP promo gig
- 12:34 New show from top Beatles tribute is ‘magical history tour’
- 12:34 Stage stars go mad for the 80s in new musical
- 12:34 Scottish oil worker Colin Gillespie dies in Gran Canaria
- 12:33 Man who defrauded investors in Stamford company out of £3m must pay...
- 12:32 Chris Hughes thinks Katie Price has been catfished but Olivia...
- 12:32 Children’s screen time expected to rise after clocks go back
- 12:32 Scot jailed for touching man in Dubai “has sentence dropped”
- 12:31 Council worker punched and attacked in Morecambe alleyway
- 12:30 Children’s screen time expected to rise after clocks go back
- 12:30 Facebook investigating ‘48 hour challenge’ where children...
- 12:30 Renewed appeal to find missing boys believed to be back in Worksop
- 12:30 Trump attacked by McCain for being Vietnam War draft-dodger
- 12:30 Have your say on Sherwood Forest playground scheme
- 12:30 Liverpool should sack Jurgen Klopp and hire Carlo Ancelotti, says...
- 12:30 Arsenal vs Norwich TV channel, kick-off time, date, odds and team...
- 12:30 From Caroline to Octavia: The 13 storms that are expected to batter...
- 12:30 Beekeepers fear for future of honeybees as survey shows steady...
- 12:29 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:29 Woman found at Erdington home with serious injuries after 'domestic...
- 12:28 Wimpy could return to Burton once again