Erdington man BURNED after wasp nest fire sparks gas explosion



An Erdington man has been burned after a wasps nest sparked a serious explosion.
The man was taken to hospital with serious burns after setting a fire in a bid to destroy the nest at a property in Oakmeadow Avenue.
The incident, which took place shortly before 5pm on Saturday (August 26), caused a discarded gas canister to explode.
The man, who is believed to be in his 20s, had discovered the insect nest among some bags of rubbish in the back garden and set fire to them in the hope of destroying them.
But the rubbish contained discarded gas canisters and one exploded – causing burns to his... read more

 
1 September 2017 in Regional West, Views: 73
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1 2 3
    4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    11 12 13 14 15 16 17
    18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    25 26 27 28 29 30