English Eccentrics: This week's textures and prints for an aristocratic air
Model wears Shaggy jacket, £39.99, H&M. Printed dress, £162, Comino Couture at Littlewoods. Earrings, £319, Atelier Swarovski. Scarf, £80, David Watson. Snake brooch, £8, River Island
For a stylish turn at keeping warm, take tips from the country houses of the upper classes by clashing prints.
A shaggy coat such as this cream one from H&M will definitely keep you toasty on cooler days - with it’s simple colour you can go wild with mixing patterns underneath.
Comino Couture’s bold prints are the perfect statement piece and this art deco printed maxi in bright colours will definitely... read more
- 14:56 Roger Federer: Greg Rusedski makes big Juan Martin del Potro claim...
- 14:56 Liverpool news: Sky Sports pundit makes £150m transfer claim
- 14:56 When is Australian Grand Prix? UK start time, live stream, TV...
- 14:56 Case dropped against men accused of trafficking Rotherham teenager
- 14:55 Didcot signs point to Narnia, Gotham City and Middle Earth
- 14:55 Fines for littering in Sunderland should be even tougher, say readers
- 14:55 Case dropped against men accused of trafficking Rotherham teenager
- 14:55 Health screen at supermarket
- 14:53 Case dropped against men accused of trafficking Rotherham teenager
- 14:54 Family of murdered Leeds woman Gemma Simpson blame mental health...
- 14:53 Family of murdered Leeds woman Gemma Simpson blame mental health...
- 14:53 Openreach looking to take on 40 trainee engineers
- 14:52 Stars come out for Cheshire super club launch party
- 14:52 Man’s addiction to spirits leaves him with severely swollen neck
- 14:52 Baby abandoned in A&E with umbilical cord still attached
- 14:51 School hit by hoax 'bomb threat' e-mail
- 14:50 School hit by hoax 'bomb threat' e-mail
- 14:50 Bacon butties on offer at Cumbrian felltop cafe
- 14:50 Is Logan Paul scared to face KSI in the ring after brother Jake...
- 14:49 Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini OUT of Italy's friendlies with...
- 14:48 Three Northamptonshire schools hit by hoax bomb threat
- 14:48 Baby abandoned 80 years ago finally finds out who her father is
- 14:48 Poetry joy for primary pupil
- 14:47 The most valuable Premier League XI - Manchester United, Chelsea,...
- 14:47 Teenager offered to sell his best friend drugs shortly before...
- 14:45 Coronation Street news: Bill Roache return as Ken Barlow confirmed...
- 14:45 The best places to live in the world according to science - ONE is...
- 14:45 Is it safe to go to Tunisia? Travel advice update as state of...
- 14:45 Why you should turn your lights out for an hour this weekend
- 14:44 Bomb hoaxes hit Lincolnshire schools