England to decide on James Anderson's fitness for rest of India tour in next seven days
England’s all-time leading bowler is still battling with a shoulder injury, which ruled him out the two-match series against Bangladesh that started in Chittagong this morning
“A decision will be made in the next week or so on when he comes out”
Alastair Cook But now the 34-year-old’s participation in the five Tests that follow against the world’s No.1 ranked team, is also in serious doubt.
Cook admitted yesterday that Anderson he is definitely out of the first match in Rajkot, which starts on November 9.
“I don’t think he’ll be there for the start,” said Cook.
The funniest names in... read more
- 12:21 Liverpool transfer rumour: Reds linked with stunning approach for...
- 12:21 Donna’s epic ninth marathon is no small feat!
- 12:20 Alton Towers forced to close all rollercoasters on day of...
- 12:20 Boys rescued from Birnbeck Island cut off by tide
- 12:20 Machete attack in Manchester city centre bar
- 12:20 Schools and nurseries warned over scarlet fever rise
- 12:20 'Bored stiff' Paignton pensioner retires aged 91
- 12:20 Enfield murder: Man dies after being shot and stabbed
- 12:19 MAN WITH TWO DOGS: The shifting sands of time
- 12:19 Carlisle man recalls the very late, great genius of Sir Ken Dodd
- 12:17 Workington man stole scratchcards to cover payday loans
- 12:17 Alton Towers turn up the heat with brand new ride - our review
- 12:15 Six Nations 2018, Italy vs Scotland LIVE: Latest score and updates...
- 12:15 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Arabic singing workshop
- 12:15 Walney pupils delighted to get to work in transformed allotment space
- 12:15 Kids 'as young as 10' used by drug gangs in Lancashire
- 12:15 Simply the best B&B near Spilsby
- 12:15 Full cost of complaints against councillors in Copeland revealed
- 12:15 Inside home near Bradgate Park with Aga cooker, fitted dressing...
- 12:15 Jump park gets thumb up at last - in Ingoldmells
- 12:14 Dramatic rescue of ill passenger from cruise ship caught in stormy...
- 12:13 Virtual reality app highlights road safety
- 12:11 Early opening date for Chop House Bruntsfield
- 12:10 Nidderdale Voices: David Gomersall
- 12:10 Kids 'as young as 10' used by drug gangs in Lancashire
- 12:09 Liverpool target flattered by Real Madrid transfer talk
- 12:09 The 12 most annoying shirt numbers in the Premier League - starring...
- 12:09 Special health feature: Tackling chronic kidney disease in the East...
- 12:09 Fresh and bold show deserves first plaice
- 12:09 Where have all the flowers gone?