England plot move to snatch 13-year-old Celtic wonderkid Karamoko Dembele from Scotland's clutches
England are plotting a move to snatch Celtic wonderkid Karamoko Dembele from Scotland’s clutches.
The 13-year-old created international headlines when he came off the bench to play the last nine minutes for Celtic’s Under-20s side against Hearts on Monday.
The Parkhead club face a battle to compete with enticements to the player’s family from Europe’s elite, while the Scottish Football Association are also fighting to stop their English counterparts from poaching Dembele away.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Dutch legend Ruud Gullit blown away by 'exceptionally good'... Celtic's boy wonder... read more
- 09:49 Flights affected by Edinburgh Airport power cut
- 09:49 Euro zone household lending at fresh post-crisis high - ECB
- 09:49 IMF downgrades US growth as officials claim Donald Trump’s plan for...
- 09:49 POUND LIVE: Pound sinks as Bank of England deputy says NOT the time...
- 09:48 Sponsor announced for newest South Yorkshire school
- 09:47 Worksop school celebrates ‘outstanding’ Ofsted report
- 09:47 Paris Saint-Germain target Kylian Mbappe and Fabinho as part of...
- 09:47 Ivan Perisic to reject Inter contract offer to force through...
- 09:47 Another car stolen after Kenilworth burglary
- 09:47 See how the Romans lived during Ribchester’s re-enactment weekend
- 09:47 Nearly 50 homes in Warwick without power
- 09:46 Motion to withdraw and review Northumberland’s key planning document
- 09:46 The hanging gardens of Liverpool - here's what four new city centre...
- 09:45 Tube map app helps Londoners meet friends in the middle
- 09:45 Faecal bacteria discovered in drinks at Costa, Caffe Nero and...
- 09:44 Confident size 16 model Ashley Graham begs Victoria’s Secret to...
- 09:44 Masterplan to target deprived council estate
- 09:43 Man sent to crown court after punching his ex-girlfriend
- 09:43 Preston getting on with life amid Grayson speculation
- 09:43 Barnsley house boarded up in crackdown on anti-social behaviour
- 09:43 What were the best TV shows of the 1980s?
- 09:42 Scotland missing out ‘big style’ on decommissioning jobs, warns...
- 09:42 NHS Tayside jobs fears after damning finance report calls for...
- 09:42 Birmingham terror arrest as police swoop on behalf of Spain
- 09:42 Hillsborough charging decisions to be announced: Live updates
- 09:42 Six 'with links to Islamic State' arrested in raids across Europe
- 09:41 Yoga instructor helping residents find their inner calm
- 09:41 China launches new warship type to boost military strength
- 09:40 Uber wins right to appeal TfL's English tests for drivers
- 09:40 Highlands medical tech specialist expands with cash injection