England may be open to possibility of Eddie Jones staying beyond 2019 World Cup
England could be open to the possibility of Eddie Jones staying beyond the 2019 World Cup and are willing to look overseas once again if the Australian does step down.
While there have been no discussions with Jones over his future once his four-year contract has expired, the Rugby Football Union has already turned its attention towards succession planning.
The mastermind of nine straight victories in a flawless record at the helm intends "watching cricket in Barbados" once Japan 2019 is over and upon his appointment last November declared that grooming an English successor is a... read more
- 00:05 London to introduce contactless payment scheme for buskers
- 00:03 Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion reportedly sell story to Channel...
- 00:03 Liverpool comes together for the Champions League final but cup is...
- 00:01 Why cleaner seas can be bad news for birds
- 00:00 IPL final betting preview as Chennai Super Kings face...
- 23:54 Biggest Weekend shows the power of a singalong
- 23:53 Alan Bean, moon-walking astronaut and artist, dies aged 86
- 23:49 Joy for Canadian bagpiper charged over Sgian Dubh in sock
- 23:46 Auld Reekie ‘too posh’ for Old Kent Road
- 23:38 In search of lost manuscripts: essays reveal Proust’s love of...
- 23:36 Ukraine violence shows RT is dangerous, says SNP’s McDonald
- 23:36 Scottish Labour group backs vote on final Brexit deal
- 23:36 Alastair Ross: Seize the chance to save young drivers
- 23:36 Euan McColm: SNP reality check’s a great case for devolution
- 23:36 Independence blueprint ‘a hard sell’ warn radicals for Yes
- 23:32 Man charged with murder after death of Sheffield teenager
- 23:31 Charlatans threaten stem cell research with unproven cures, say...
- 23:28 Mohamed Salah given major boost with X-ray results on shoulder injury
- 23:26 Insight: What tips men over the edge of despair
- 23:22 Review: Isuzu D-Max Blade Double Cab Blade
- 23:20 Leader: Free prescriptions help better off at NHS expense
- 23:18 Dani Garavelli: Tragic legacy drags Ireland into modern world
- 23:17 ‘Scientific research’ behind launch of first Scottish Dry gin
- 23:15 A bitter pill: free paracetamol bill reaches £57m
- 23:11 92-year-old told to tear down beloved rose bushes for encroaching...
- 23:09 Seven tips to help you find your way through the mortgage maze
- 23:04 Why Liverpool should still feel proud despite Champions League...
- 23:04 Cristiano Ronaldo mocks Gareth Bale after Real Madrid beat...
- 23:04 Cristiano Ronaldo hints he could quit Real Madrid after Champions...
- 23:02 Festive lights volunteers are praised