Emre Can insists contract dispute ‘is not about money’ as he reveals he could sign a new deal at Liverpool… or agree a move abroad in January
Emre Can says he could still remain at Liverpool beyond this season as the midfielder insists his contract dispute with the club is 'not about money.'
Can's deal at Liverpool is set to expire in the summer meaning the German is free to sign a pre-contract agreement with foreign clubs in January.
The 23-year-old has yet to reach an agreement over an extension with talks breaking down due to a dispute over whether the deal would include a buyout clause.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next THE SECRET SCOUT: Adam Armstrong, on loan at Bolton from... Pep Guardiola is a genius but his bizarre... read more
- 05:14 Trump says North Korea still 'extraordinary threat'
- 05:14 Brian to follow dad’s journey in honour of our Regiment
- 05:14 YEP says: Arguing over words won’t stop people dying on our streets
- 04:31 Public asked to stay away from Cardigan Bay dolphins
- 04:31 Alana Mian and Hameeda Begum: Bolton arson probe continues
- 04:06 Syrian barrel bomb attack on rebels jeopardises US-Russia deal
- 03:58 Unravelling the mystery of Akon's Wakanda
- 03:41 Mesut Ozil to request Arsenal’s No.10 shirt after Jack Wilshere’s exit
- 03:31 Eureka turns training pitch for girls
- 02:45 Momentum chief Jon Lansman's 'run on pound' fear
- 02:39 BREAKING: Ex-South Korean Prime Minister Kim Jong-Pil has died
- 02:32 Is racism worsening Australia's China influence row?
- 02:32 Turkey's elections explained in 100 and 500 words
- 02:31 Ariana Grande boasts about size of Pete Davidson's manhood in...
- 02:31 Priyanka Chopra takes Nick Jonas to Mumbai! Actress wears racy...
- 02:31 Victoria Beckham flashes a glimpse of her bra under her semi-sheer...
- 02:31 Love Island: Dumped Rosie takes a swipe at Lauren Goodger following...
- 02:31 Ant McPartlin 'offers Lisa Armstrong their London home in a bid to...
- 02:31 Newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky's eight-year-old daughter suffers...
- 02:31 Meghan Trainor flashes cleavage and her giant engagement ring at...
- 02:18 Anthony Bourdain: Chef's mother plans memorial tattoo
- 02:14 Why many mums are better than one
- 02:05 Forced asset sales by banks destroying farmers' lives, Nationals...
- 02:04 When the going gets tough, the tough get mucky
- 01:50 North Korean propaganda changes its tune
- 01:33 Teens on 9-1 GCSEs: 'Everyone's worried about grade boundaries'
- 01:33 Meet Game of Thrones' woman of weapons
- 01:25 The Aquarius: Migrant taxi service or charitable rescuers?
- 01:23 Tom Richmond: Tories could pay dearly for their attitude to the North
- 01:22 Codebreaking Bombe moves to computer museum