EMERGING MARKETS-Fading oil, Deutsche woes weigh on EM stocks, currencies
By Karin Strohecker LONDON, Sept 30 Emerging stocks and currencies booked more losses on Friday, tracking major bourses spooked by Deutsche Bank's woes, but developing countries' equities and some of the main currencies were still on track for monthly and quarterly gains. MSCI's main emerging index fell 1.2 percent on the day with stock markets around the world well in the red amid concerns over the health of Germany's largest bank. The index was heading for a weekly loss, but a rally in previous weeks helped to lift it 1 percent higher for September in its fourth straight month of gains.... read more
- 20:29 Arsenal officially congratulate Jack Wilshere for helping...
- 20:25 Crystal Palace 3-0 Southampton
- 20:20 YOUR VIEW: We deserve a lot better from BT
- 20:18 Trump vows 35% tax for US firms that move jobs overseas
- 20:17 WATCH: Second World War veteran tells his incredible story of...
- 20:13 France's Amundi likely winner in bid for UniCredit's Pioneer - sources
- 20:13 California warehouse fire death toll rises to 24
- 20:11 Let there be lights – and lasers – at Hogmanay tribute to 70th...
- 20:10 A far-right populist has just lost the Austrian presidential election
- 20:10 GALLERY: Festive extravaganza in Dalton for Christmas lights switch-on
- 20:09 Strictly dance-off scare as pair foxtrot into semi-final
- 20:09 Everton finally showed the aggression Ronald Koeman wants from them...
- 20:06 Blues legend: This Chelsea star has got his mojo back... he stunned...
- 20:01 Win a Wedding couple tie the knot in Derby
- 20:01 Police officer who put the wrong fuel in vehicle is sacked for...
- 19:58 Marouane Fellaini gets the Twitter treatment after Manchester...
- 19:54 Kerry says would be valuable for Trump to seek advice before calls
- 19:50 Hull City's David Marshall excited to be sharing field with...
- 19:50 Middlesbrough v Hull City match preview, team news, betting tips...
- 19:49 Police close Northumberland road after accident
- 19:49 Trial of Bosnian Serb commander Mladic enters final stage
- 19:48 Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius 'transmits anxiety' through...
- 19:45 Edward VIII would’ve been a ‘useless king’, claims historian
- 19:45 British actor Tony Gardner contracts Zika virus
- 19:45 Name and opening date unveiled for new housing estate on eye former...
- 19:45 BT ‘must improve customer service for broadband users’
- 19:45 Iceland and Iceland at a stalemate over trademark dispute
- 19:44 Sebastian Vettel denies he's in pole position to replace F1...
- 19:41 Polzeath holidaymaker dies after being pulled from sea
- 19:40 Far-right candidate beaten in Austrian presidential vote