Emergency first aid advice issued after 'Tide Pod Challenge' craze concerns



AN ONLINE craze where young people put washing machine pods in their mouths has led to St John Ambulance issuing advice about swallowing “potentially lethal” poisons.
The national first aid charity has provided details of how to act in an emergency after someone has ingested a dangerous substance such as laundry detergent.
It follows a Midlands school issuing a warning to parents and guardians about the ‘Tide Pod Challenge’, which has spread across North America via the internet.
Alan Weir, clinical director at St John Ambulance said: “We do not condone this dangerous activity which is... read more

 
20 January 2018 in Regional West, Views: 43
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28