Ellesmere Port sisters gain national recognition for heartwarming story
A heartwarming story of two brave Ellesmere Port sisters has gained national recognition.
Demi Butler, 11, and her younger sister, Ellie, 8, will appear on ITV news at 6pm after opening up about their incredible story.
While enjoying a family holiday with their dad in July earlier this year, Demi was told the heart-breaking news that she has acute myeloid leukaemia.
She was rushed to Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool that night where she began treatment only days later.
Read More Ellesmere Port schoolgirl with cancer could be saved by younger sister
Demi, a year seven pupil at the Church of... read more
- 18:24 See the amazing miniature food that looks so real you want to eat it
- 18:24 Mikael Forssell exclusive: Ex-Birmingham City star looks back at...
- 18:24 Aston Villa's Albert Adomah on painting & decorating and being...
- 18:24 CCTV image issued after chainsaw theft near Bourne
- 18:24 Birmingham City Under 23s extend unbeaten run at Sheffield United
- 18:23 Ander Herrera reveals amazing secret about Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- 18:22 Birmingham Moseley taking nothing for granted against struggling...
- 18:22 Aldi to open SIXTH Coventry store - and they're hiring
- 18:21 Squash is a ‘great’ sport to teach, say Doncaster brothers
- 18:21 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 18:20 Sheffield man accused of sexually assaulting vulnerable women says...
- 18:20 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 18:20 Fire breaks out at Bangladesh central bank
- 18:20 Cobblers winger Sonupe joins Kidderminster on loan
- 18:20 EU refugee policy unsustainable, says Council of Europe commissioner
- 18:19 Mum sobs in court after smashing up equipment at Lincoln hospital
- 18:17 Two men jailed after trying to sell handgun linked to terrifying...
- 18:17 Pointless presenter Alexander Armstrong left unnerved by THIS...
- 18:17 REVEALED: 14 ways to keep kids entertained on flights WITHOUT...
- 18:17 Anti-ageing drug could be on the market in three years, say scientists
- 18:16 Mark McGhee urges Scotland fans to turn out in numbers for Slovenia...
- 18:16 Watch as Leicester mum shaves her head for charity
- 18:16 Bayern Munich being sued after Manchester United incident
- 18:16 Amber Valley residents urged to remain vigilant after several...
- 18:16 Southampton star Nathan Redmond reveals England aim
- 18:15 Your Kodi box could soon be declared illegal
- 18:15 London attack: Home secretary says don't blame intelligence agencies
- 18:14 Moldova says no response from Russia on money-laundering probe
- 18:14 How your breast milk changes depending what time of year it is
- 18:14 Granit Xhaka confident Arsene Wenger will stay on at Arsenal