Ellesmere cat Harriet revived after house fire she caused herself

Ellesmere cat Harriet revived after house fire she caused herself
 

Harriet, a 15-year-old tortoiseshell tabby, had fled to a bedroom as smoke from a kitchen fire filled the house in Diksmuide Drive, Ellesmere.
Householder Shelley Hall had managed to rescue her two dogs and a chinchilla, slumped in its cage, before escaping from the blaze which is believed to have started when clothes were put onto an electric cooker plate – later turned on by the cat.
A total of eight firefighters from Ellesmere and a second appliance from Oswestry attended the scene after Shelley made the 999 call at 10.20pm on Monday night.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put... read more

 
29 September 2016 in Regional West, Views: 39
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31