Electrical fire engulfs car and spreads to garage and van



An electrical fault in the engine of a car in Lincolnshire engulfed the vehicle in flames before spreading to a garage and a van.
Firefighters from Bourne and Market Deeping rushed to the scene on Eagle Road in Bourne at around 9.40pm on Thursday.
Two jets were needed to put the blaze out and there were no reported injuries.
READ MORE: It's back! Ice rink set to return to Lincoln city centre
Lincolnshire's fire crews were on red alert last night to deal with five other emergency callouts.
A car smash as well as vehicle and wheelie bin blazes were among the 999 calls they responded to across... read more

 
7 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 35
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31