‘Electrical fault’ causes shed fire in Gosberton Clough



Firefighters have been called to a shed blaze in Gosberton Clough.
Crews from Donington, Billingborough and Spalding were called to the incident in Broad Drove at 7.58pm yesterday (Saturday, October 15),
There was fire damage to a shed containing a mains electricity box.
Firefighters isolated power and used one hose reel.
They say the blaze was caused by an electrical fault.
read more

 
16 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 23
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31