‘Electrical fault’ causes shed fire in Gosberton Clough



Firefighters have been called to a shed blaze in Gosberton Clough.
Crews from Donington, Billingborough and Spalding were called to the incident in Broad Drove at 7.58pm yesterday (Saturday, October 15),
There was fire damage to a shed containing a mains electricity box.
Firefighters isolated power and used one hose reel.
They say the blaze was caused by an electrical fault.
read more

 
16 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 24
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
              1 2
    3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30
    31