Eight unnamed managers with top flight experience alleged to have taken bribes
Eight unnamed managers with Premier League experience are alleged to have taken bribes for the transfers of players during secretly filmed interviews with several agents, according to the Daily Telegraph.
The newspaper, responsible for the undercover investigation which cost England boss Sam Allardyce his job on Tuesday, secretly filmed several agents over the past 10 months.
One of those agents a llegedly named managers who he claimed had received payments for the transfer of players - although he later denied paying bribes to any of them.
The Daily Telegraph name Pino Pagliari, an... read more
- 10:38 Huddersfield pet hospital where lifesaving operations take place...
- 10:37 Video: loft converted to football shrine voted Britain's best man cave
- 10:37 'Smacking makes children more badly behaved'
- 10:37 Seven facts to know for International Men’s Day
- 10:37 Study reveals the uni courses that’ll make you rich - and those...
- 10:37 Hulk reveals Premier League offer after talking up Arsenal transfer
- 10:37 Poll: Where will Sunderland finish this season with Chris Coleman...
- 10:36 Photo firm closes after 63 years
- 10:36 'Smacking makes children more badly behaved'
- 10:34 Six men who could replace Chris Coleman as Wales manager
- 10:34 Last night's North Wales football results and rest of the weekend...
- 10:34 Ashby pervert admits trying to meet underage girl for sex in Hilton
- 10:33 Amir Khan calls public spat with wife Faryal Makhdoom ’embarrassing’
- 10:31 North Wales restaurant review: Upstairs at The Gresham, Llandudno
- 10:31 Blabbing secrets by accident
- 10:30 Councillor slams constitution proposal
- 10:30 Everything you need to know about Fulham v Derby County; team news,...
- 10:29 Girls complete bungee jump
- 10:29 Councillor slams constitution proposal
- 10:28 The Nostalgia Column with Margaret Watson
- 10:27 Police gearing up for the arrival of Millwall fans ahead of today's...
- 10:27 Lowlife thieves steal charity cash from mum of young Down's...
- 10:25 In demand guitarist John Smith set for festival date
- 10:21 Appeal to find calendar snaps
- 10:20 Grandad’s shop at the Spot sold everything from shoes to shovels
- 10:18 Livingston head coach David Hopkin knows his team can't take...
- 10:18 More than £4000 raised for charity in memory of Barrow rugby star
- 10:17 BBC Children in Need agree funding for deaf children for another...
- 10:16 WEEKEND WEB: Free Press nostalgia from 2011
- 10:16 Man punched confused pensioner unconscious after mistaking him for...