Edinburgh’s The Dome raises thousands for MS charity
AN initiative to raise money with 50p from each bill going towards the MS Society Scotland has helped The Dome restaurant raise over £4,000 for the charity.
The Dome on George Street nominated MS Society Scotland as their charity ofthe month during the Edinburgh Festival with money from each bill going towards people affected by multiple sclerosis.
The busy restaurant raised an impressive £4,147.30, which will go towards supporting people living with the neurological condition in Scotland.
READ MORE: Edinburgh schoolboy, 10, raises funds for MS Society Scotland
Steve Hall, general manager... read more
- 12:15 TSB left man on hold as his wedding savings were stolen
- 12:15 Talks held on securing future prosperity through A590
- 12:15 Hate and discrimination surface across Cumbria - number of crimes...
- 12:15 Barrow man ordered to pay £1,000 after domestic assault
- 12:15 Holker Hall draws the crowds for packed spring event
- 12:13 America's first black female governor? Stacey Abrams' fight for...
- 12:13 Macmillan fundraiser Gary under way in mammoth 112-mile run
- 12:13 Developers "excited" about working on Carlisle's derelict Central...
- 12:13 'People just have less time now': is the Mediterranean diet dying out?
- 12:13 Carlisle man involved in huge charity cycle ride to mark RAF's...
- 12:13 Hate and discrimination surface across Cumbria - number of crimes...
- 12:13 Liverpool and Real Madrid prepare for battle of attack-minded...
- 12:12 Murder accused held in custody over death of a 55-year-old woman at...
- 12:11 Josh Hanson murder: Shane O'Brien on world's 'most wanted' list
- 12:11 Lancashire's longest serving magistrate retires today on his 70th...
- 12:11 Bank holiday pharmacy opening time for Wakefield district
- 12:11 Man appears in court accused of murdering Sheffield toddler
- 12:09 Leamington shoppers discuss what equality means to them
- 12:08 Thomas says there has not yet been any ‘detailed interest’ in...
- 12:08 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Disney-inspired charity bike run
- 12:08 Unai Emery sees massive potential in Arsenal youngsters Ainsley...
- 12:07 Brave Carlisle police officer rugby tackles man brandishing...
- 12:06 Get in step for 1940s weekend with dance lessons
- 12:06 Police hunt for on-the-run Sunderland rape suspect
- 12:06 The death of Brendan Ingle - farewell to one of the world's most...
- 12:06 Man appears in court accused of murdering Sheffield toddler
- 12:06 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Old Leake pupils organise music competition
- 12:06 RECENT NOSTALGIA: New tyre play areas at Wyberton school
- 12:06 Man guilty of trying to kill WW2 veteran with hammer
- 12:04 Lancashire's longest serving magistrate retires today on his 70th...